• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

skin sores

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seraphina

pudding
Hi guys
I hope that you might be able to help me out on this one... just recently I've gained quite a bit of weight - enough for some new stretch marks which are meh but ok. The big problem I have is kind of a bit ewww. Between my butt cheeks is really, really sore, like the skin has been stretched until it won't go any further and it's started to turn into a sore. I don't know whether it's because I am fatter or what but I'm not wholly sure what I can do about it or whether it will just heal up on it's own (I know it's not my panties rubbing because I wear big girl fat panties!)

I know it's kind of a gross one but any help.... pleeeeeeease :eek:

Back