• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

sloppy... the definition?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lipmixgirl

Mayor of Fatopia
while reading the "fat and fit?" thread, i noticed that codibrock stated:

"My mom and I (who are both large) go by the Sloppy Fat and Firm/Compact Fat thing. Some people look like they have small frames underneath all the weight, and as such, aren't able to carry their weight very well. Then there's people like me, who could house warring tribes of pygmy dwarves in my skeleton. No one ever believes my weight, and when I prove it to them (dragging them off to a scale and showing them), their first comments are always "Well you carry it well o.o You don't have bricks in your pocket, do you?"

what does "sloppy" mean? as well as "carry it well"...

the big apple wants to know....

i await your responses....

the big apple has spoken...
::exeunt:::bow:

Latest posts

Back