Quantcast

' Small ' Moves...BIG Deal!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Risible

Monkey Daze
Well, just got back from a grocery shopping expedition - a major triumph for me; I haven't gone shopping in years since home delivery became available. What prompted this trip was a gift card to a local grocery store chain, plus I was able to. Of course, I availed myself of the store's electric scooter, and my husband pushed a cart, but it was nevertheless a workout for me, and I feel - triumphant, at the moment. :)

Ruffie

Been putting in twelve hour days here getting things ready for Christmas. Cleaning this house with all the renovation messes in preparation for the party I am hosting here next week. Been shopping for Christmas presents, baking for gifts and for the party and preparing casseroles for the event. Got all the doggie diamonds picked up in the yard and the patio swept before we got a bit of snow yesterday. I am pooped right out! But sh*t's gotta get done!

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
Been putting in twelve hour days here getting things ready for Christmas. Cleaning this house with all the renovation messes in preparation for the party I am hosting here next week. Been shopping for Christmas presents, baking for gifts and for the party and preparing casseroles for the event. Got all the doggie diamonds picked up in the yard and the patio swept before we got a bit of snow yesterday. I am pooped right out! But sh*t's gotta get done!

Ruffie,

Put the following post it note on or near your keyboard. Probably should lower use of dog doodo synonyms to no more than one or two per post.

Special restraint should be used in describing creation of Christmas casseroles and doggie doodo in the same paragraph.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, cleaning up doggie poop is an excellent way to round out a fitness regime. Perhaps it could be expanded to an Olympic level event. Instead of doggie poo, the Olympians could clean up American buffalo droppings, or Water Buffalo doodo, with the final events being cleaning up Wild African Elephant dung or collecting all the scat from a pride of African Lions in the wild.

Perhaps an additional event could be collecting wild field mouse poo for 24 hours. (This may be the hardest event of all!.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oops! . . . . . . I think I violated my first rule about poo synonms per post. My bad.

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
Took my girls to see the Gingerbread House Contest Winners on display at the Grove Park Inn last night. Walked/strolled around looking at the display and all the lovely decorations/trees throughout the hotel as well as up and down several flights of stairs.

steely

Took my girls to see the Gingerbread House Contest Winners on display at the Grove Park Inn last night. Walked/strolled around looking at the display and all the lovely decorations/trees throughout the hotel as well as up and down several flights of stairs.
How was it, GEF? My sisters and I are going tomorrow for the ornament exchange. I was hoping that they would still be in good shape. They've been up for a while now. :)

Ruffie

Ruffie,

Put the following post it note on or near your keyboard. Probably should lower use of dog doodo synonyms to no more than one or two per post.

Special restraint should be used in describing creation of Christmas casseroles and doggie doodo in the same paragraph.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, cleaning up doggie poop is an excellent way to round out a fitness regime. Perhaps it could be expanded to an Olympic level event. Instead of doggie poo, the Olympians could clean up American buffalo droppings, or Water Buffalo doodo, with the final events being cleaning up Wild African Elephant dung or collecting all the scat from a pride of African Lions in the wild.

Perhaps an additional event could be collecting wild field mouse poo for 24 hours. (This may be the hardest event of all!.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oops! . . . . . . I think I violated my first rule about poo synonms per post. My bad.
LOL you know you are tired and rambling when you don't notice that! THanks for the laugh!

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
How was it, GEF? My sisters and I are going tomorrow for the ornament exchange. I was hoping that they would still be in good shape. They've been up for a while now. :)
Everything still looked good- hope you enjoy it. That place is always so lovely :D

steely

GEF, that was not a stroll, that was a hike. Not small moves, big moves. :D That place is fantastic, absolutely gorgeous. I really got some exercise up there.

steely

Hope you liked it- I love going there :D

Walked around the big Kmart for a bit today.
Oh Caroline, I loved it! That place is gorgeous. I love the firepits. I know I'm not right. It was beautiful, I'd like to go back in the spring. It was too cold and grey to enjoy the view.

Today I went down to the creek which is quite a hike and cleaned out the blockages from the flood a few days ago. It was cold, goodness cold. It felt good to get out it's been so yucky lately. I came back up the hill and didn't lose my breath. I couldn't do that last year.

Sugar

I walked around the mall with my Mom. It was really nice to get out and see the decorations.

Frankie

No longer a member
Won a dance contest tonight......after some Long Island Iced Teas. Yep, I danced my arse off and won a MP3 player....so yeah, I'm counting it :p
Wow - very impressive! I think people would give me prizes to get me to stop dancing, heh. Anyway, very cool and congrats!

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
Oh Caroline, I loved it! That place is gorgeous. I love the firepits. I know I'm not right. It was beautiful, I'd like to go back in the spring. It was too cold and grey to enjoy the view.

Today I went down to the creek which is quite a hike and cleaned out the blockages from the flood a few days ago. It was cold, goodness cold. It felt good to get out it's been so yucky lately. I came back up the hill and didn't lose my breath. I couldn't do that last year.
It feels good to realize the progress you have made, eh? :bow:

Wow - very impressive! I think people would give me prizes to get me to stop dancing, heh. Anyway, very cool and congrats!

Lol, thanks Frankie :)

steely

It does at that, Caroline. :happy:

Today, I lugged the tool box out that goes on the back of the truck. That thing is heavy. The main thing was cleaning out the barn to get to the toolbox. I am realizing the extent of Harold's pack rat tendencies. It's going to be the death of me. :doh:

GutsGirl

I work for a 98-year-old woman part-time. I mainly type for her on a computer, as she is nearly blind and cannot see anything on the screen, but I've been doing some housework for her as well, lately. Today I filed some things for her in her filing cabinets (more work than it seems at first glance when you have a lot of things to file, but I didn't have much today) and I vacuumed her downstairs bedroom/living room floor, her breakfast room's floor, her kitchen, and the hallway leading to her office.

Tomorrow, I'm gonna rake leaves in my front yard and hopefully my backyard, as well...

AtlantisAK

Phew, I've done a ton of work today. Practically re-arranged our entire apartment and bedroom by myself (save for moving the table). It origionally started as a cleanup of my jewelry station, but I decided the rest needed to be taken care of as well.

Tired as all heck, but got soooo much done.

Jewelry station Before (will post some After pics tomorrow when done.):

Latest posts