• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

So do you like (free) music?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psychdocva

Pardon the totally cliche subject line, but as it turns out, I compose music...music to move your ass to, so to speak...and I'm working on my third song so my sister can run to it, and I thought I would offer my wares to you guys, for free downloading and placing on your Ipod. Never seeking to get rich off my work, more just for the wonderful eargasms I affect on you, dear reader...

So, the trumpet piece is finished, the spanish one has to be re-recorded (turn your bass down!) and the third one "C No L Run" is the one I'm currently working on...

Enjoy!!!!

(Oh and if you're a musician and you hear something that needs to be changed, moved up/down, etc. TELL ME!)

Here's the link:

And if the link doesn't work, Copy and paste: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=87bd52a226e131c261d4646c62b381cba51f48da98098a4cf1940a51b339e393

Back