• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

So, how about that Mark Souder guy?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T_Devil

A Happy Disaster
Mark Souder Resigns Because of Affair With Staffer

Here's what I don't get; This guy was all about traditional family values and all that stuff. Since when did adultery become a family value? What is with all these republicans getting into these scandals where they're caught doing the very same thing they were against?

Why?

I know Democrats have scandals too, but this is a case of Another-One-Bites-The-Dust. The nerve of this guy! He comes out starts talking about his family and how this has affected them. Shouldn't he have been thinking about that before he gave another woman a tickle on his pickle?

Shouldn't he have been thinking about his hypocrisy when he was "doing" her? What are these guys thinking? I think I may know what it is... These women those guys cheat on their wives with... They take it up in the butt. That's all I can think of! These are perfectly nice wives these guys have. They support their ideals, their jobs, they campaign for them.

What the f*ck are these guys thinking?

Latest posts

Back