• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

So what if you never find a partner?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeta

I'm about to reach the age that will be considered middle-aged and I am single. And I have been single for 10+ years. In fact, I have had only one longer term relationship in my life. And only very few sexual partners. It's been over 8 years since I had sex. Yes. Really.

Although dating, relationships, sex and all that goes with it does not play a big role in my life and I have considered myself as asexual I never thought I would be alone for the rest of my life, which seems to be the option I am facing. I am not a girl anymore, so most of my peers are attached now and if not, looking for partner who share similar experiences with them. Not helping this, I am also SSBW, which seems to double the burden.

I know I am not the only one in the world in this situation, but still trying to figure out how to cope with it. Where to find the meaning of life if there is no one to share that with?

Latest posts

Back