Quantcast

Some Help/Advice

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

macrat84

OK, so recently my girlfriend and I have been talking. She told me she likes a man with some meat on his bones. I'm 5'6", 190 pounds, adn trying toget back down to the 170 to 180 pound range. She said she would like to fatten me up to 250-300. So, I guess I'm asking for any advice/feedback from other members here. Girls, would you enjoy fattening your man with another 50-100 pounds? Men, have you been fattened? How was it? How do you feel now?

I added a pic I tool for her yesterday. Any feedback would be nice. Thanks

View attachment Image0047(1).jpg

RJI

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses
I would never gain weight for anyone but myself, but I wouldn't lose weight for anyone either. If you are comfortable with gaining then go ahead but what happens if you hit 300lbs and she decides to leave you for someone who is 400lbs? Then you are sitting at a weight you didn't want to be and have a long road ahead to drop that 100lbs.

Paquito

don't July to me
Just make sure that you really want to be fat. Because you're the one who will be living in that body, and you want to be sure that you would be 100% comfortable being fat.

Gaining is a huge lifestyle choice, and I wouldn't recommend it for anyone that doesn't have a hardcore desire to be fat.

macrat84

I've often had fantasies about letting myself get fattened, so when she started talking about it it did excite me. If it happens, it's still a few years down the road, but it's part of a lifestyle she and I are talking about. There are things I'm going to do to her body as well that she also desires. We've agreed that I will give her a year to fatten me, and I will help her do it, and if I decide at the end of the year, or when I hit 300, whichever comes first, that I don't like it, then I start working on losing it again. Actually, I am ready to do it, I just wish she and I could start now, but there are to many issues we have to deal with first. If/when it does happen, I will be sharing photos of my gain on the board.

Latest posts