• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Some Like It Hot!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrhythmia

Queen-Size Hottie!
I'm one of those who love my food piping HOT -- right off the stove or out of the oven. Warm or luke warm and I'm looking for the nearest microwave. To me, the real flavor just isn't present when it's warm and thus I do not enjoy it.

I thought that everyone felt about their food the same as I until I started observing my children. One takes his plate and waits. When asked why, he replied that he does not like to burn his mouth. One blows on his food, while my youngest is just like me -- the hotter, the better. I have a high tolerance for heat in my mouth and that is also the case for my hands -- I wash my hands and dishes is very hot water.

I have purposely never tried Gazpacho and Vichyssoise since I have stuck in my head that soups should be hot.

So, how do you like your food? Hmmmmm.....?

Latest posts

Back