• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Something I've always wondered

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earthlykaiser

I tend to stay quiet on this forum, mostly out of the hatred of dealing with mules and such, but I have to make a comment on some story points(and to get rid of that annoying banner that pops up attempting to pry me into posting...).

First off, I've notice that a good deal of the stories on this website deal with rather catty women, some bordering on the line of being stone-cold bitches(Case and point, the story Tamantha). I know that this breed of women have been rather popular in modern times(I blame it mostly on the age-old problem of superficialness), but whatever happened to genuinely good-hearted demure girls?
I'm not saying that they don't exist here, but they tend to make the jump from demure to flashy, bitchy, and/or slutty over the progression of a story, which I see as a turn-off since you start off with one character and it slowly turns into something akin to a polar opposite for that archetype.

My next problem is with one old story that's on this website, which constantly trips me up. It has in it's description "BBElf", which I usually gets me thinking "Hey, BB means Big and Beautiful, so it must be about female elves, since beautiful is not a term commonly used with men", but no... It's guy elves...
I must point out that this constantly tricks me, and then pisses me off.

Finally, I must point this out again, I just really hate that RVGleason person, because there is no actual discernible change in their art-style, unless you take a freakin' magnifying glass to it, and even then it's so minuet that you cannot really see the difference unless told what changes.

Don't start another whine-fest just because I'm calling RVGleason out on this bit of bull, I had enough of that bull the last time.

Latest posts

Back