• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Something making me go WTF

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeoGibson

Happy
I have been noticing something around here, and that's the proliferation of folks bitching about derails and cliques and new posters not always getting a hearty welcome. From what I have seen they have been mostly young, at least younger than myself a little, so my question is, Are you new or what? Is the interwebz a brand new experience for you? Did Al Gore just finally get his snazzy new invention hooked up in your crib? Or is this just your very first message board?

C'mon, you folks a little younger than myself have no excuse. You grew up with the net. I have never been on any board where it wasn't a small challenge to be made known. It is also damned common for most threads to get derailed or jacked, but they usually meander back on point.

I guess what I'm saying is why would you expect one message board to be any different from another. People is people is people everywhere you go, and people generate the flow on a message board.

Latest posts

Back