• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Something new on the horizon.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FEast

Bountifulicious!
Please note that my posting this link does not necessarily indicate my endorsement of this procedure, or, for that matter, any other WLS. I believe that everyone has to decide for themselves whether or not to take such a drastic step, and hopefully will do so only if they need to lose weight for acute health reasons.

I didn't see mention of this here, so thought I'd share it with you. It was reported on my local tv news this evening. In my book, anything that's less invasive than the surgeries I've seen so many friends and acquaintances suffer through has got to be safer. Having been through a gastroscopy a few years ago, the mere thought of having this new procedure chills me to the bone, but I have a couple of friends who are currently considering WLS, so I intend to share this info with them. What will come of this new technique remains to be seen. Transoral Gastroplasty

If anyone here is considering any form of WLS, while I shudder at the thought, I'd like to believe that you will fully inform yourself before submitting yourself to such a procedure. I also fully understand what may drive you to take such a drastic step, and hope you won't allow the harsh judgment of others to make it more difficult for you. Finally, please know that I wish you the best of luck; you're in my prayers.~Bountifully, Fuchsia

Latest posts

Back