• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Something so pathetic...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velia

unabashedly obese
I've been a member of Dims for a long time. Not as long as some, but quite a while, anyway. For whatever reason, I'd never clicked the "User CP" link.

Holy crap! Nice people have given me rep, left me comments, etc, and I look like a big ol' jerk because I never responded. :doh:

So, if you've ever left me rep and had to wonder what the heck was wrong with me... THANK YOU! And yeah, I honestly didn't know what that link was for.

Just wanted to post in case anyone else overlooked it for as long as I did. :blush:

Latest posts

Back