• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sometimes i just feel i should be who they want me to be

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophie lou

Hi everyone I am new here . Im sophie and i am bi . This is probably the first time i have ever out and out admitted it . My family are very protective of me and my life decissions . I have brought up the subject around my family recently to test the water but any suggestion of me liking other women has been totally shunned . To make matters worse my parents are serious fitness freaks and very size prejudice . This makes it all horrible because i am attracted to women who are slightly chubby right up to bbw women .
I have found myself falling heavily for one of my fathers assistants. She is about 5ft 5 and easily a size 18 . It started as some harmless fun one day which ended up is us sharing a kiss . Since then we have shared several intimate moments but never been able to go much further than kissing and a discreet fumble . Im terrified of telling my father because i know he will find a reason to fire her and will probably disown me . I know he will think i am doing the whole thing out of spite or to be rebellious .
I just wonder if i am better off trying to put my feeling to oneside and try to find a man and settle down like they want me to do .
The thought of this scares me to death as she is one of the few people i have ever felt sexually attrated to . I spent the latter part of my teens thinking i was A-sexual because i just never found anyone who made me feel that way .

I dont expect anyone to be able to give me the answers and i know i have to battle this on my own i just needed to get it out there

Latest posts

Back