• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Space Shuttle payoff to families

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The families of the crew members who died in the 2003 space shuttle Columbia crash received $26.6 million from NASA. Here is part of the commentary:

The released documents did not note how much money each family received, but Jon Clark, husband of Columbia astronaut Laurel Clark, said the figures were on the "low side" of what families were seeking.
He said parents, children and spouses were all compensated and astronauts with doctoral degrees received a bit more than those who held master's degrees.
"It wasn't a lot of money. A few million [dollars] isn't much," he said. "We had to prove our loved ones were worth something."

Opinions? I know I have mine, but I'm wondering how you guys see this issue.

Latest posts

Back