Stages of Love - by tacofive (~BBW, ~XWG, Feeding)

Discussion in 'Special Interests Archive' started by tacofive, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Jun 4, 2011 #1

tacofive

tacofive

tacofive

~BBW, ~XWG, Mild erotica, Feeding - A woman and her boyfriend explore the many stages of weight gain, with expansive results.

Stages of Love
    By tacofive

“So what exactly is it that you like about weight gain,” Shannon asked, her eyes twinkling with mischief. Gary had regretted every day that he had slipped his secret interest in larger woman, even if Shannon seemed more curious than disgusted.

“I’m not sure.” That seemed to be the safest answer. The more he had said, the more she had asked, filing away information to be used later. It wasn’t a constant barrage of questions, only when there wasn’t much going on in the office.

“You’re not sure? How can that be!” She leaned over enough for Gary to see a hint of cleavage around the cubicle edge. He was glad for his own embarrassment sake that they were the only two cubicles in this part of the office, the others still empty from the last round of layoffs nearly two years before.

“I can’t believe you don’t know what is it about your kink that turns you on,” she continued. “There must be something. It’s just, fat people, and purposely gaining, seem so counter-intuitive to attractiveness that I want to understand it.” Shannon had studied anthropology in college, and was always analyzing everything. Like Gary, she had hoped to use her degree in a way other than grinding out numbers in an insurance firm.

“Look,” he tried to keep the annoyance out of his voice. “Can we just drop this?”

She had leaned back into her cubicle, but he could still hear her clearly. “Why are you so embarrassed?”

“You said why yourself. Being fat, liking fat, is not normal.”

“Don’t be so concerned with normative behaviors.”

“I went to college, too, you know. Let’s leave the undergraduate phrases there.”

She leaned back to get a look at him. “Now you’re annoyed.”

“No, I’m not.” Gary turned back to his computer, and pecked at the spreadsheet, reformatting things to look busy. He estimated that seventy percent of his time was spent pretending to work by reformatting spreadsheets.

“I think you are, Gary.” He continued to go through the Excel menus, and saw her lean forward out of sight again. “You can stop pretending to work, I know the formatting trick.”

They settled into a silence, the kind that would stretch across their corner of the office a few times a day when neither had much to say. A stench of awkwardness hung over this silence, and although Shannon eventually put on the radio to fill it, she must have been bugged by it, too.

Finally, she said, “Gary, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you mad at me.”

He contemplated not answering, but that would be petty. This time he really was working, as a new project had popped up in his email from the project manager.

“It’s okay.”

“Really?”

“Really, Shannon.”

They stopped talking again, but the break was shorter this time, barely longer than a song.

“Stubble really turns me on.” At this point, Gary thought the conversation was blessedly over. Her admission jolted him from his concentration on his work. She kept going, lightly, as if unsure how to navigate. “Really any kind of texture, but especially stubble. I love the way it feels against my skin, to point that I fantasize about it. Even just seeing stubble I feel a little turned on.”

“How did that come about,” he finally managed.

“I’m not sure. I’ve always liked the way things felt, but I guess it developed when I was a teen.”

“Weird.”

“Still not as weird as you, though,” she said, laughing lightly. He smiled, feeling a little less self-conscious about it.

There was an unspoken attraction between them, one that always seemed close to boiling over. Perhaps it was because they were essentially alone in their corner, and so the boredom and isolation and brought them closer. Perhaps it was because of similar, basic interests they shared: bad kung-fu movies, and making fun of everyone and everything. In meetings they would sit in the back and IM back and forth various mean comments about people around the room, before bursting with laughter back in their abandoned corner of the floor.

Safflower: OMG what is she wearing

ThisGuy: I DON’T EVEN KNOW

Safflower: its like that blouse is wearing her

ThisGuy: that blouse woke up this morning and picked her out of the closet

Safflower: her tits are practically eating it, never mind those love handles

Safflower: you can even see her belly button, sucking in that shirt!

ThisGuy: that’s no space station, it’s the death star trench

Safflower: turned on?

ThisGuy: ew no

And so on.

Occasionally they would go out to lunch together, taking their meeting snark to a live setting, quietly heckling the people walking down the street. Whether it was work obligations or some unspoken honor system or something else, they never spoke or acted on their mutual attraction.

Shannon was certainly an attractive woman, and was constantly fending off the unwanted attention at the office, from managers in other departments all the way down to summer interns who dreamed of tagging the office hottie and bragging about it back at school. She was short and petite, though not to the extreme on either account. She worked out enough to maintain herself, but that was all. She wore minimal makeup to work, and dressed fairly conservative in slacks and vests, and sometimes a simple skirt. In other words, she was like every other attractive woman in every other workplace, that brightens the day of all working straight men.

Gary wasn’t as equally attractive as Shannon, but if you were the type to associate “leagues” to people, they would be compatible. He was tall and was fairly fit, though not particularly defined. He kept himself groomed and clean shaven, and although he didn’t obsess about his appearance enough to be considered a “metrosexual” he was still concerned a “catch” amongst the female gossip circles at the company.

In other words, they were both casually but not unusually attractive, the kind of couple that would seem perfect for each other without being considered too perfect. The only problem was they barely acknowledge the attraction.

Once Gary had slipped about his preference, or at least secret desire, for fat women, a reason could be attached to their impasse, if an outsider was keeping track. Shannon had no desire to be fat, and Gary was just vain enough to never actually pursue a fat woman. Maybe a chubby girl, but that was far as he had ever gone.

And although Shannon had eventually admitted a preference for hairier men, Gary had no intention of being anything but well-groomed. He hated the itchy feeling of beards, and had been clean shaven long enough that it was the only self-image he had.

So what had originally been innocent flirting had taken a slight edge, as they both knew that their mutual attraction only went so far.

The only problem was the more time Gary spent with Shannon, the more he felt he was falling for her. He wasn’t sure, but he thought she felt the same. He would only have one chance to make his move though, because he didn’t particularly want to be slapped with sexual harassment.

So he began asking her to things out of the office like movies, and concerts, and even just drinks. He tried to keep things casual, but she kept saying yes, and slowly her conservative work wardrobe gave way to a sexier, ‘civilian’ style.

One night, while they walked along the mostly empty streets of the central business district, on their way to their favorite watering hole, he stopped her and leaned in for a kiss. It’s now or never, he thought, pressing his lips against hers. She didn’t pull back, or gasp, or slap him. She leaned in as well, and the kiss grew more passionate as they slid their tongues against the other, biting lips and he ran a hand up her back to the base of her neck.

The bar was quickly forgotten as they hailed a cab and sped back to his apartment, making out the entire way. They didn’t keep their hands off each other as they stumbled into the lobby and to the elevator, taking it up to the eighth floor before depositing themselves into the hallway.

By this point he was almost ready to go right there, but somehow they made it back to his apartment, and even locked it in the process. They didn’t make it to the bed, though, using his front room’s coach as place to switch positions.

Gary started on top, and Shannon put her left leg above his shoulder, wrapping it around the back of his neck as he put his dick in her. She moaned lightly as he entered, and pulled him in. He grabbed her bony hips, caressed them and felt the soft skin that barely covered her bones. He could see her ribcage poking up, underneath her small but perfectly perky breasts. Finally he had to close his eyes, and just go with it.

They rocked back and forth, both moaning and groaning in pleasure. Time seemed to stop; they could have been there for years. As the pleasure grew, an image popped in Gary’s mind: Shannon, with a good 50 pounds or more added to her small frame. It didn’t do much more than her barely chubby, but it was enough to take him to the finish line. They climaxed at the same time, and he collapsed against her on the coach, trying to catch his breath.

He passed out almost immediately, his last lucid thought was how embarrassing it was to fall asleep immediately after sex.

In the morning he could barely sort through the ever-changing images that he had dreamed, but Shannon had featured in most of them. The image of Chubby Shannon hadn’t dissipated, apparently, and as the dreams went on, the larger she became. He woke up with a massive hard-on.

He looked around, trying to figure just where in the apartment he was. Somehow he made it to bed, or more accurately, somehow Shannon had dragged him to bed. But that bed was empty, and as he shambled around his (admittedly) small apartment, he saw no trace of her. Except one: a short note.

Gary,
    I had a wonderful time last night, but I wanted to hit the gym early this morning. Call me when you wake up!

Shannon.

They were back to reality.

Things were a little awkward between the two of them for the next week or so. Gary called her not long after waking up that morning, and they met up for a (regrettably) light lunch. Neither mentioned what had occurred the previous night, and Gary wondered if that was just the way it was going to be. A one-time fling, but nothing more.

A few days of work passed, with only light conversation between them. Gary knew that he would either have to nut up, or lose this opportunity forever. So finally, nearly a week after their tryst, he blurted out, “So what are we?”

“Humans,” she answered without missing a beat.

“Yes, that,” he said, playing along for a bit. “I forgot, thanks.”

There was silence from her cubicle for a few seconds before typing resumed. He waited a few more minutes, building the courage.

“Seriously, though. You and I, I and you.”

“Yes,” was all she said.

“Are we anything more than a one night stand?”

“Do you want to be anything more than a one night stand,” she answered cryptically, the sound of typing still underneath.

He thought for a bit. He had been happy, the past 27 years of his life, being either single, or in light relationships. But Shannon was different. He truly enjoyed her company, and not just physically.

“Yes, Shannon, I want to be more than just a friend.” The typing stopped. He continued to stare at his computer screen hoping that she hadn’t picked up the phone to call security. Suddenly a pair of arms were wrapping themselves around his neck, and he smelled her sweet perfume.

“Good,” she murmured, as he rotated in his office chair to face her. “Because I feel the same way.”

The news of their relationship spread slowly throughout the office, and to management least of all. Although they, fearing lawsuits and productivity issues, didn’t approve, there wasn’t much the company could do. A supervisor would pass by more frequently, though, and it became a running joke between them that it was a “make-out check.”

Gary settled into the routine with Shannon easily, though, and they were able to move beyond the early stages of playing “get to know each other.” Instead, they spent their free time together, making love and falling each other spell. She took him over to meet her mother, and he took Shannon for a night out on the town with one of his cousins.

Things seemed fine, and maybe even perfect. Shannon’s friends cooed about how perfect they were together, and Gary’s friends told him in privacy about what a catch she was. A year passed, and they were happy.

But there was still an element under the surface that threatened to drive them apart. Every time they had sex, Gary could only close his eyes and image Shannon ever larger. He didn’t dare bring it up, and she hadn’t even once mentioned his “preference” since they had started dating. He hoped she had simply forgot.

And he might have been able to keep up the ruse, if she had never extracted the information in the first place. It came to a head a little more than a year after that fateful first night, as they sat outside a restaurant, enjoying a light lunch before a movie. Their conversation is that kind of inane talk that is only interesting to people in love, but it was interrupted when a woman passed by their table, walking down the street completely oblivious that she would be become the origin point of the next part of Gary and Shannon’s relationship.

This random woman was rather fat. She was stuffed into dark blue jeans and a large (on someone else) shirt. She seemed to fill every crevice of her clothing, and through the cloth her flesh obviously jiggled with every step. Fat cheeks balanced a round face that crowned a double chin. Her large swaying breasts might have reached her belly button, except that they were propped up by a large, round belly that wrapped around the woman’s sides, forming immense love handles, which melted into large, shifting hips.

The belly filled the entirety of the front of the jeans, and still folded over her thighs to create a bulge over the fat legs that touched all the way down to her knees. They never parted as she waddled by, merely shifting back and forth. She was fat, obese, a mountain of a woman.

And Gary caught sight of her and unknowingly followed her the entire way as she passed. It was a comically obvious maneuver that even the blind would have been able to see. Shannon saw, and she wasn’t happy.

She said tersely, “Like what you see?”

Gary froze, then immediately shot his eyes back to the woman sitting across from him, his beautiful (thin!) girlfriend. “What do you mean,” he said, feigning innocence.

“Nothing,” she replied, motioning for the check. She was distant the rest of the day, and Gary didn’t immediately put the two events together. He told himself, there’s no way she could have seen. She’s mad about something else, and it’s just barely coming to the surface.

By dinner she seemed to be back to normal, and Gary almost forgot the event at lunch. She had made a parmesan pasta and salad, with a wine he had bought a week before. They chatted sporadically, about work, about what was going on, about what they were reading. She cleared away the dishes, and he washed them off diligently and put them in the dishwasher. Shannon had gone to the bedroom, to read Gary assumed.

When he went to the bedroom, though, she sat at the computer in only her underwear. Either she didn’t hear him or was ignoring him. Either way, he peered over her shoulder and saw “Dimensions Magazine.”

Shit.

He sat down on the bed heavily, a prisoner waiting for the order of execution. Finally, she turned to him, her face unreadable. Although they had been sexual for the last year, and practically living together for the past three months, he took the time then to really look at her body, as he had in the early, frantic days of their relationship. She was still fit, almost incredibly so. Bony hips and ribcage and collarbone all poked out of her skin, which was almost translucent.

Finally she said, “Gary, you can’t run away from this anymore.”

“What do you mean.” Ignorance had gotten him this far.

“Stop. Seriously. I saw you at lunch today, practically fucking that fat woman with your eyes. I’ve seen you nearly every day, checking out every busty or fat or pregnant woman that even passes by your peripheral vision. I’ve felt the way you caress my hips and stomach as we have sex, like you wish there was something more there.”

He looked down at his hands. “I don’t know what you want me to tell you.”

“What I want, is not some ‘explanation,’” she sounded annoyed without actually sounding annoyed, in that way that only women can do. “What I want, is some honesty. What I want to know is if I’m good enough for you. If I’m frankly enough for you. If you’re going to leave me for some cow in a year just because I don’t overeat everyday.”

What do you say to that, he thought. Then he said it aloud, still staring at his hands. “I can’t help what I feel. But I also can’t help but feel that I love you.”

“Even though I’m not physically what you want.”

“No,” he looked up at her, she was crying. “You’re beautiful. And I love looking at you every single day. But I can’t help that there’s a baser part of me that wants…this. That doesn’t mean I’m going to leave you.” He got up off the bed, and took her in her arms, felt her heart racing. “I love you. No matter what.”

“I love you,” she mumbled back. They shared the space, that sort of post-sexual and sexual intimacy that long-term relationships understand. After a while (was it hours?) she started to laugh.

“What?”

She kept laughing. “Look at us. I’m worried that the man I love is going to leave me for some fatter lady. Most women would kill for that kind of freedom.”

He desperately wanted to push her a little then, to say, “You could have that freedom, too.” But he knew that would be too far, and just held her close instead.

2. Jun 4, 2011 #2

tacofive

tacofive

tacofive

There seemed to be an uneasy peace after that, where Gary avoided looking at any woman even slightly fleshy, and Shannon did not mention it again. They went to work, and earned pay raises, and bought things for their apartments, and went to movies and out with friends, and became very comfortable with each other. Marriage wasn’t a topic that had been broached, yet, but they made longer term plans that included the other, and were generally happy.

Gary, being a man which means a short memory, had basically forgotten that fateful confrontation. So he was surprised one day, many months afterwards, when he came home from work and found Shannon there. Up to this point, she had a very strict routine of going to the gym in the mornings of the weekend, and right after work during the week. Gary didn’t mind because it afforded him an hour or so of just “cave time,” where he could drink a beer and relax by himself.

“Not going to gym today, honey,” he asked. She was sitting at the kitchen counter, flipping through a magazine. Shannon had changed into her workout clothes, so at one point she had intended to go. What had changed?

“No,” she answered, not looking up. “I don’t want to go to the gym.”

“Oh, okay.”

“I don’t like the gym.” She looked to him, but he didn’t answer. “I don’t ever want to go again.”

Gary couldn’t help but feel that they were having two conversations, the one on the surface, and one underneath. “Whatever makes you happy.” And that seemed to be the end of it.

A week later Gary and Shannon were sitting at their favorite café (the same one, in fact, that caused the fateful confrontation) and were almost finished with lunch. He had had a burger, as he almost always did, but instead of a salad Shannon had also tried the burger. When the waiter came to drop of the check, she asked, “Can I see the dessert menu?”

Odd, Gary thought to himself. She never orders dessert, even on our anniversary. “Do you want to split something,” he asked when the menu arrived.

“I’m not sure,” Shannon said as she looked it over. “I think I’ll take the cheesecake. Did you want anything for yourself, Gary?” He shook his head no, and a few minutes later the waiter came back with the check and the cheesecake.

Shannon took a bite, and euphoria seemed to wave over her. “I never knew how good their cheesecake was,” she mumbled as she stuffed another bite in her mouth. She even moaned a little bit, as she ate more of the very large slice.

Despite his better intentions, Gary felt himself getting turned on. At the same time, an alarm bell was going off in his head. It’s a trick! But then another part of him butted in, Go with it, you fool! He decided to take the middle road and just stare without saying anything.

Instead of going to a movie like they had planned, Gary and Shannon hailed a cab straight home. Once inside their apartment, he spun her against the wall, kissing her deeply. They began to make out, rubbing their hands over each others body, and he couldn’t help himself but give a little detail to her small pot belly.

She pulled back from his kiss, a sly smile on her face. “Like it?”

“Yes,” he said, trying to kiss her again. She kept back.

“Would you want more?”

It was a moment of weakness, she had him right where she wanted him. It was a conversation that would change the entire trajectory of their relationship.

“Yes!” he exclaimed, feeling her bony hips. She didn’t respond, only pulled him closer and moaned lightly as he pulled down her pants, and then his.

Later that afternoon, as they both lay in bed recuperating, Shannon turned to him. Her eyes were wide with serious intent.

“Tell me what you like about fat girls.” She said it carefully, as if talking to a rabbit she didn’t want to scare off.

“I’m not sure,” he said, giving the standard line.

“Gary, stop it. I need you trust me. I’ve known about your preference since before we started dating, so don’t think I’m going to go running off just because you tell me you like fat asses or something.”

He sat there for a bit, gathering his thoughts. She snuggled up closer to him, her thin body cold and shivering. He wasn’t sure where to begin.

“Well, I’m not completely lying when I say I don’t know,” he finally said. “I don’t know why I like fat girls, only that I do.”

“When did you realize that,” she asked.

“It’s hard to remember. I’ve known for so long that I can’t pinpoint any epiphany moment.” He stroked her hair as he talked, and she sighed contentedly. “I thought I was alone in it, honestly. I would fantasize about fat women, but there were so few in popular culture that I didn’t really have a baseline. I guess just plus size models, really. I also fantasized about women getting fatter, which seemed even more ludicrous. Women didn’t want to be fat, I thought, let alone even fatter.”

“What changed your thinking?”

“It’s hard to remember exactly what happened that opened up my mind, but I was fumbling around online one night in early high school, and found an early website dedicated to fat women. I couldn’t believe it. Someone else out there thought this was hot. Most of these sites, though, were dedicated either women that were already fat, or were morphs.”

She stopped him. “Morphs?”

“Yeah, like computer altered images. You know how fashion magazines will airbrush a model to make her appear thinner,” he asked.

“Yes.”

“Well, it’s like that but in reverse. The goal was to make normal women, especially celebrities, look fatter.”

“And so from there you realized you like the action of weight gain?”

He thought for a bit, trying to remember. “No, it wasn’t quite like that. There were stories connected to many of these images, ones of weight gain. I think that might have been the first inkling, but somehow I stumbled on the terms ‘feedee’ and ‘feeder.’”

“What do those mean,” Shannon seemed genuinely curiously.

“A feedee gains weight. A feeder helps the feedee gain. I guess a more general term is ‘feederism.’ Anyways, I had never heard those terms, but it set a light bulb off in my head. I searched in everyway possible online to find more information, but there were really only a handful of sites, and most were defunct.”

“What about now?”

“Now, it’s a little different. There are a few larger hubs dedicated to weight gain. There are multiple pay sites of women gaining weight. When I first joined the community, there really only seemed to be one.”

“What do you mean by community,” she asked.

“I use the term loosely,” he answered. “I don’t mean I go out to conventions or have meet-ups or anything. But it is a community in that when something happens, everyone knows pretty quickly. When there’s a new gainer on the scene, everyone’s going to know. I guess that’s why I’ve been so embarrassed about it, because it’s so obscure. Out of a nation of 300 million, and a world of 6 billion, every fat admirer probably knows the name of every gainer that’s been on the web. There just haven’t been that many.”

“This would make a great sociology research project,” she said, sitting up. Her eyes twinkled with excitement.

“Don’t get too excited. I can only tell you what I’ve observed, but I’m not exactly active in the community.”

“Well, why not?”

“Because there’s two sides to it. Those that just admire, which generally means combing the web for pictures of either fat or gaining women. And there are those that live it, either fattening up their significant other or pursuing larger people. I just never really felt comfortable with either, so I’m more of a passive observer.”

“I saw the way you looked at me today as I ate dessert,” Shannon said. “I felt how excited you were, feeling my belly. You don’t want to be just a passive observer.”

“I’m not sure what you’re getting at,” he answered.

She put her head back down on his chest, as if listening for a heartbeat. “You wish I were fatter.”

“No, I don’t.”

“Yes, you do. Maybe not as a real possibility, but admit that you wish I were fatter.”

He couldn’t say anything, couldn’t admit the truth.

“Gary, I want you to be attracted to me. I want to see, and feel, what it is you find attractive about fat.” She looked up at him again. “Don’t you want to indulge in your fantasies, even just a little.”

He looked down at her, feeling they were at a crossroads. What would be at the end of the path if he said yes? Would they, as a couple, survive? Finally, he said, “Yes. I would love that.”

After this conversation Shannon became a little obsessive about the idea. She constantly peppered him with questions, as if to learn everything there was about gaining weight.

“I’m sorry, babe,” he said at one point. “I don’t exactly have experience in this area. It’s just been a fantasy.”

“Okay,” she said as she ate a large, late dinner. “Tell me what you’re looking forward to.”

“Well, there’s different stages.”

“Stages?” She didn’t stop eating.

“Yeah,” he said. “It’s hard to explain. It’s not really set in stone, I guess, but there’s different levels of gaining that turn me on. What happens when you add weight to a thin woman is different than when you add weight to a larger woman. So there’s different things.”

“Tell me about them.”

STAGE 1

“Well,“ he said. “there’s the initial gaining, which is really only present for thin women. You’re what, 110?”

“115.”

“Okay, either way that’s really thin, even for your height. So if you were to gain even 10 pounds it’ll be noticeable on your frame. None of your clothes would fit anymore. So bursting out of your original wardrobe is the first stage of fantasy. It’s like leaving behind your old life and embracing a new one.”

“That sounds easy enough.”

Shannon had completely changed her lifestyle. Out was the gym, and walking to work. In was taking a cab, and partaking in leisurely activities. During the first week the most exercise she had was having sex with Gary.

She also ate as much she could. She didn’t want to eat just anything, so instead just gave into her urges. If she wanted ice cream, then she would have ice cream, no matter the time of day. If she wanted a bag of chips, and then maybe some McDonalds, followed by a bag of mini candy bars, then she would do it.

It didn’t take long for the results to start showing up on her body. Her body lost the tone that it had previously, and was slowly covered with a softness that she had never experienced before. She still seemed like a normal woman, but two weeks after starting to actively gain, she stepped on the scale and saw “125.”

“Gary,” she called across the apartment. “Come look at this!” He came over and saw the scale, and then gave her a big kiss, feeling her slightly soft stomach, which pooched out ever so slightly. He then felt her hips, which were still bony, just slightly less.

“How are the clothes,” he asked.

She pulled up her shirt, revealing a small muffin top. “I can still fit in them, but just barely. I guess I wasn’t wearing the right size to begin with, but soon I’ll be bursting out of all of them.”

The thought of his sexy girlfriend bursting out of all her clothing consumed Gary with lust, and he led her into the bedroom right then, having a little extra flesh to help imagine her growing fatter as they climaxed together.

Everyday he tried to lavish attention on Shannon, encourage her and show her that he really did enjoy her changing figure. He would bring snacks to work, and pass them over to her as they both crunched numbers. And for her part she ate it all.

Another week later and he heard a squeal coming from the bedroom. He went in to see what the fuss was about and found Shannon struggling to pull up a pair of jeans. A large pile of clothing was next to the bed.

She smiled when he came in, and stood up to show that the jeans could barely go halfway up her ass. “Looks like I’m almost through with stage one.”

STAGE 2

Shannon was done with dinner, and put the plate in the fridge. She then took out a tub of ice cream and scooped out some into a bowl.

“So what happens after that,” she asked.

“The second stage is a little longer. It’d be like if you gained maybe 50 or 60 pounds. Enough that you’re obviously not thin or even normal, but not really fat yet either. It’s like a transition point. If you get to the point and don’t like it, then it’s not too late to turn back.

“You’ll have a general ‘softness,’ and probably start to jiggle a little.”

Once Shannon couldn’t even think of squeezing into her last pair of ‘thin’ pants, she knew she had reached significant milestone. At least to her, it was important, though to everyone else she was still a normal woman. She had a bit of a belly, and her hips had become womanly. She finally had more than a handful for breasts, and they turned every blouse into something sexy.

Now that she was into a completely new set of clothes, she threw herself into gaining. Where before she only ate what she felt like eating, now she tried to regiment it a bit more and actively force ever larger meals. The results were readily apparent, as she blew through her new clothes rather quickly and watched the scale spin higher: 140, 150, 160.

As she’d walk around the office, she could feel the stares of her coworkers. By this point everyone knew she and Gary were an item, but now people whispered after she walked by, wondering how he could stand a woman that seemed to pork up so dramatically. Little did they know how much Gary loved his expanding girlfriend.

He began sprinkling in food to their sex life, feeding her as foreplay, and then feeding her as he pounded her. Some weekends it seemed like all they did was shove more food into her mouth and have sex. And her body responded well, quickly filling out. She was becoming an exaggerated pear, with a sizable belly, hips, and ass. Shannon almost would have looked pregnant if an observer didn’t know any better.

She found that she loved her body as it soften and she became chubbier. She couldn’t wait to not qualify for “chubby” and just be “fat,” and nearly every week she stood in front of the full length mirror in the guest bathroom, staring at her rounded belly and hips, and turn to look at her growing ass. She would pinch each part, feeling more fat under fingers, and feel a deep, dark desire between her legs. Shannon couldn’t believe it. She was getting turned on by her own body.

One day, as she struggled into yet another pair of slacks, Gary snuck up behind her and snuggled up against her softening rear, working his fingers into the start of a back roll. He kissed her neck, felt her lean into his embrace and his hardness, and he whispered, “I think you’re past the second stage.”

THANKSGIVING INTERLUDE

Their sexual food games continued on without much change except the frequency and quantity of food involved. The winter holidays were fast approaching, and they decided it was time to meet each others parents.

Gary didn’t worry too much as they took a train out to the country to see his parents for Thanksgiving. Although his parents were as upwardly mobile yuppies as Gary, they never had seemed to him to be particularly critical of how someone looked as long as they looked put together. He had only ever brought home thin girlfriends, but he doubted Shannon, now up to 175 pounds, would cause much of a stir.

Shannon, for her part, worried considerably. Not as much as if they were going to see her parents, which they would do for Christmas, but still worried nonetheless. Out in public she was still self-conscious about her new weight. Although no one ever said anything to her, not even her friends, she still couldn’t help but feel judgmental eyes on her midsection at all times.

The morning before Thanksgiving, as they prepared to make the trip, Shannon finished packing and got dressed. She laid out an outfit for the next day’s holiday dinner, and decided on a whim to try it on in front of the mirror.

She pulled the sweater on first, noting with some dismay that she was already outgrowing her new bras. Fat peaked out above and under the straps, and her breasts seemed to spill over the tops of the cups, creating almost a distinct line. She couldn’t help but think of a can of Pillsbury dough. The sweater fit, barely, but if she lifted her arms then it road up over her now sizable belly. A good three inches of smooth, white skin would visible if she lifted her arms even to parallel with the ground. She’d have to be careful hugging people.

The slacks were next, and she dreaded this next part. It seemed her legs, hips, and ass had all grabbed as much fat as they could. She slid the pants up her legs, feeling a shiver of ecstasy as the silk underlining rubbed against her smooth, soft inner thighs. Getting it over her butt wasn’t much of a problem, though she had to wiggle and dance a bit to get all the way in, but that wasn’t the part she worried about. The button. It seemed buttons had become ever more a nuisance for her, as they broke and wouldn’t clasp around her now soft and pliant body parts. She breathed in as much as she could, and then twisted the open sides of the pants until they met, and did the button. Her belly then surged back out, making it feel like a winch was around her entire waist. It would do. It had to do.

A sound came from the door and she looked over at Gary watching with obvious pleasure. “How much do you weight now,” he asked timidly.

“It said 176 yesterday.”

She changed into looser clothing and they hailed a cab to the station. Within two hours they were meeting his family, all of whom welcomed Shannon without any comments or strange looks. She realized then that to these people she was likely always fat. It was a strange idea, to in a category of such innate fatness that her now plump figure wasn’t even worth commenting on.

They had dinner that night at the local country club Gary’s parents belonged to. Despite Gary’s subtle prodding, Shannon refused to overindulge.

The next day, though, any thought of remaining under the radar was immediately thrown out. Shannon woke to an immense breakfast, and from there it seemed her body was under a constant barrage of calories. Gary’s brother, and older man with a thin, disapproving woman, only seemed to make Shannon want to eat more as they talked of exercise and veganism. The day became a blur as she moved from the breakfast nook to the couch as the Macy’s parade began, all the while snacking on fattening treats. Then dinner time approached, and she was sleepily led to the guest bedroom by Gary to get dressed.

If the clothes she brought had been snug the day before, they barely could fit today. She struggled to button the pants, feeling her fat on her stomach surging through the gap and over her hands. Gary finally had her lay back and helped her, and Shannon couldn’t help but notice the erection he sported. Unfortunately with dinner only minutes away, they didn’t have time for even a quickie.

That dinner was a bloodsport if you were into overeating. Shannon had seconds and thirds as she ignored her screaming belly, felt it pressing strongly against her slacks. All of the food was made with the most luxurious ingredients, which meant pure butter or lard in everything. It was all so rich that Shannon had to wash it all down with glass after glass of wine. She became drunk on food and wine, and couldn’t remember a thing after dessert.

She woke up to a throbbing belly, passed out face up in the guest bedroom. She looked at the clock and saw it was 7am. They would be leaving soon. Gary was already up, reading on his laptop. He glanced over at her, and then her belly, breaking out into a huge smile.

“You really went for it last night,” he said, still grinning.

She groaned and rubbed her belly. “I guess I did.”

“Everyone was shocked that after all of that dinner you still managed to eat a full pie.”

She couldn’t even respond to that, instead falling back into a light sleep, one where she could eat and eat, and never be tired. She woke up almost an hour later to a rumbling, completely famished.

3. Jun 4, 2011 #3

tacofive

tacofive

tacofive

STAGE 3

They were cuddling on the couch, the TV droning underneath their conversation. He stroked her thin arms absentmindedly.

“The third stage is probably another 50 pounds. That’ll put you up nearly double of what you originally weighed. It’s easiest multiple to reach, and the only one we should expect you’ll want to reach. There’s just something inherently hot about a woman who is double the size of what she used to be.

“You’re body will be completely different. Once you’ve put on a hundred pound of fat, everything will be bigger. Your belly will be visible past your breasts when you look down, and your breasts will be larger, too. Your arms will be fat, your thighs will touch, there won’t be any doubt about it. You’ll be a fat woman.

“If you even make it to this point, I think that would be more than enough from a practical point.”

After Thanksgiving it seemed like a switch had been thrown and Shannon’s weight skyrocketed. Where before they had been able to enjoy an almost leisurely pace to her weight gain (she only put on 60 pounds in about a year), starting in December she consumed food like a woman possessed.

The very act of eating seemed to be an erotic action for her, and she would get a lustful look even at work. By now their bosses were asking in concerned voices if everything was alright, and if she had any medical condition they should know about. She just laughed and walked away.

By the time the Christmas holiday came she was 190 pounds. Gary and her had taken off time nearly three weeks after Christmas to go on a vacation, but they decided to spend most of that time at home.

Her parents were completely shocked when she came out of the elevator of their Upper East Side home. She was a fat woman now, no doubt about it, and they could barely even look at her. She knew that they’d give her a phone call, or email, full of guilt later, but for now they were in shock.

Unfortunately for her stomach, and for Gary’s hope, Shannon’s parent hadn’t prepared a particularly large meal. Both of them were thin people, and the daughter they knew, the only child they had, was thin. Who was this fat woman that had invaded their house?

After exchanging gifts, Gary and Shannon took a train downtown to find an open Chinese buffet. Now she could finally be satisfied. She thought with a certain amount of mischievous glee about how before food was merely fuel to keep going. She had needed it to live, of course, but now she needed to even function, and lots of it.

The three weeks they had requested off were mainly filled with food and sex, as Shannon ate more and grew. They had prepared by getting only a couple generic, extremely large dresses so that way she could grow without needing to get a whole new wardrobe. Once they had to go back to work, they’d go out shopping.

It was like Thanksgiving but everyday. She woke up to tantalizing smells, and began her day of eating, as Gary prepared more and more lavish meals. He became bolder in his obsession, occasionally waking her in the middle of the night to feed her sweets while he fingered her or used her favorite vibrator.

By the final week he waking her up every night, and every day, as she wolfed down more food, he found more of his beautiful girlfriend to enjoy. Finally the day before they were due back at work arrived, a day they had agreed to use as a kind of “get their lives back in order before going back to reality day.”

The alarm went off and Shannon rolled over to turn it off. Her mind was muddled, as if she had been drinking the night before. Her belly rumbled, and feeling motivated to find a bite for breakfast, she struggled off the bed and to her feet. It was more difficult than she remembered, and she shuffled across the room into the bathroom. She looked at the woman in the reflection, and couldn’t figure out who it was.

Then she realized it was her. Just an immensely fatter her. Her belly now succumbed to the forces of gravity, flopping over her underwear, though not quite far enough to cover her pussy. A thick spare tire lay on top of her wide hips, and she turned a quarter to stare at her massive ass shelf. She ran her now fat fingers over it, and then around her hip and onto her belly. “What happened to me,” she mumbled. Her face was round, with the beginnings of a double chin. Fat hung off her arms. She could feel her thighs stick together almost to her knees. She waddled over to the scale, and numbly watched as it blinked “230” at her.

“Wow,” Gary said behind her. She spun around as quickly as she could, which was more of a slow twist. “How much?”

“230,” she said, still in shock.

“You’re twice the woman you were when we started.”

“I know,” she replied. She looked down at her swollen body. “Do you still think I’m sexy?”

He cracked a wolfish grin. “Come back to bed and let me show you.”

STAGE 4

“The low 200’s is a transition point. It used to be, when I first started realizing that I like fat women, and started exploring it online, that I only liked women up to maybe 200 pounds. Beyond that seemed insane, and incomprehensible. Maybe it was complacency, or familiarity, but I slowly began reading about and looking at fatter women. Much fatter. 300 didn’t seem so bad, and then 400. Then north of 400. Then 200 didn’t seem like the maximum but the baseline.

“Nearing and past 300 it takes a lot more weight to make a difference. Your belly will start folding over, and you might even get a second belly roll. Your ass will become a shelf, your arms won’t be able to stay straight down. You’ll probably be winded easily and considered truly an obese woman.”

Shannon could barely endure the gawking faces as she waddled into the office. She had to buy an entire new wardrobe, one that draped off her now as a safety precaution. Gary thought the loose clothing made her look even fatter, and she had to agree. Her legs ached as she made the long trek through the building to her cubicle in the back.

She sat down heavily at her desk, reaching into her bag without thinking for a candy bar. “I don’t know about this,” she said as she gobbled it down. “Maybe we should slow down.”

Gary didn’t look away from his computer. “It’s up to you honey. You know I think you’re sexy this way, and we wouldn’t want to get out of hand.”

“That’s what I was thinking.” She worked for a few hours, ignoring the constant pangs of hunger. Finally lunch came and she pulled out her food. Gary joined her and they spent a half hour talking and laughing.

January ended and the groundhog declared another six weeks of winter. Shannon was grateful for this, afraid to show off her bulk anymore than she had to. She slowed down her eating, and gaining. Although the scale continued to creep upward, it didn’t move as furious as it had between Thanksgiving and their vacation.

On Valentine’s Day she came home from a long day of work. She was thinking more and more of leaving the company and becoming a consultant, but she didn’t know how to approach the subject with Gary. He had been promoted a couple times, and although he qualified for an office now and made a fairly sizeable salary, he remained at his old cubicle. Sometimes Shannon felt like she was holding him down at the company. He needed to have his own office, if nothing more than for appearances, but he wouldn’t do it as long as she was still in the cubicles.

All thoughts of work left, though, when she waddled into their apartment. She hadn’t gone home with Gary, but he arrived a few minutes afterwards with bags full of takeout. He smiled and said, “Happy Valentine’s Day, sexy” and gave her belly a pat. He motioned for her sit down at the couch with some snacks while he prepared a feast.

Cheese and crackers were followed by Chinese food and pizza, and finally a large slice of cheese cake. Shannon struggled to get it all down, as Gary lovingly rubbed her belly as it swelled larger. Finally she finished and leaned back against the couch, sweating and feeling like a human piñata. She let Gary help her up and guide her back to the bedroom, as she lay back trying to breath as he guided her to an intense orgasm.

As they cuddled, with Shannon’s belly and hips filling up the space of Gary’s arms, she felt content. She loved Gary, and he loved her. She felt sexier than she had ever felt, and her lover never failed to show his admiration in both words and action.

It had been three years since she started gaining, and she remembered their first real conversation about the various “stages” of weight gain. Nearly asleep, she mumbled, “hey Gary, remember when I first started gaining?”

“Yeah.”

“You said 200 was about the ceiling of weight you’d want me to gain.”

“Yeah.”

“I‘ve been there for awhile.”

He didn’t answer, and instead slowly stroked her big, soft thighs. She fell asleep, feeling fat and happy.

That weekend she sat Gary down to have a serious talk. She had been thinking of quitting her job to be an at-home consultant, which would give her time to take care of some of the domestic things around the house, as well as open up promotion possibilities for Gary. She didn’t tell him that another big reason for wanting to work at home was the general embarrassment she felt from the looks about her size.

It wasn’t so bad outside of work. To many of the new friends they had made over the last three years Shannon had always been fat, especially those met in the past few months, so there wasn’t much comments. It still weirded her out that to some people she was just inherently fat. These people didn’t know she had once been close to 100 pounds, with small breasts and bones visible.

Now she had a large, jiggling belly that morphed into large love handles that wrapped around into back fat. Her breasts were actual breasts, large and slaves to gravity, sitting atop her large belly when she sat down. Her thighs met and slid back and forth, feeling sweaty in even the coldest of weather.

Her clothes pinched around nearly every part of her body, especially when she sat down or moved quickly. She constantly felt restricted, except at home when she’d change into more comfortable, and larger, clothing.

She didn’t tell all this to Gary, but it sat in the back of her thoughts as he lit up over her suggestion she work from home. He immediately agreed it would be better for both of them, and promised to help her find clients.

“I’ve been thinking,” he said, “about what you said earlier in the week about the ‘stages.’”

Shannon smiled and said, “I didn’t want to pressure you about it, it was just a thought.”

“No,” he replied, “I’m glad you brought it up. Health should be our primary concern, and I think you’re wonderfully sexy the way you are.”

“Are you curious to see what my plateau weight is?”

He didn’t say anything, and instead responded by bolting to the bathroom and returning with the scale. She stepped up on the scale, and peered over her breasts and belly and down at the number as it blinked ‘265.’

“Wow,” Shannon mumbled as Gary started kissing her neck, feeling the various soft body parts.

Shannon tried to level off the gain, but as she transitioned to working at home and building her business, she found herself snacking at odd hours and continuing to allow Gary to fill her up with large feasts. But after a few months of her more sedentary lifestyle she began to feel her clothes get tighter and tighter, until nearly every thing she wore couldn’t be squeezed into. She bought larger clothes without thinking about it, replacing each item as it became too small.

Mostly she just worked, putting her energy into consulting clients and expanding her business. Occasionally she would have a lunch with a client, and they always had a look of shock for just a second when she waddled up to introduce herself.

She lived in a state of denial, knowing that her weight hadn’t stabilized, but refusing to acknowledge that she was rapidly approaching 300 and beyond.

One day, after a couple years into her business she worked up the nerve to get on the scale. It was in the early afternoon, and she had been snacking idly all day as she responded to emails. She hauled herself up to refill her soda, and waddled past the bathroom and its full length mirror. Out of the corner of her eye she saw her large body and suddenly wondered just how large she was.

Their apartment had an especially small guest bathroom, one she had learned to avoid over the past year, and she had to angle her large belly just to get in. She looked at herself in the full length mirror, a little shocked at what she saw. Normally she only looked in a small mirror in the master bath as she did her hair and makeup.

Her face had gotten rounder, with a double chin visible even without smiling, but it still belied just how large her body had become. Her breasts were immense, popping over the cups of her bra, and both above and below her bra strap. The breasts rested on a large belly that had begun to succumb to gravity, with a large crease in the center signifying what could eventually develop into a double belly. Her stomach stretched around her into large hips that made all pants difficult. Under the belly, which almost covered her panties, a tiny bright blue triangle that was barely visible had pressure not only from her heavy belly but also her fat thighs. They touched all the way to her thighs, and were milky white. She couldn’t think the last time most of her body had felt any sun.

All these months, really two years since she last weighed herself, she had kept her swelling body covered up. And once she got past her shock, she kind of liked what she saw. Whereas before she was certainly fat, but a normal kind fat, now she was truly fat. Remarkably fat. There was no denying that her body was immensely large, and that it required certain things, like special clothes and more food and special positions for sex and lessened physical activity.

She couldn’t imagine what she weighed, but she felt wet as she wondered what the specific number could be. 300, at least. She lowered her body slowly, feeling her fat belly spread over her thighs, and then stop her from going any further. She leaned back carefully and sat down, cushioned by her large butt. She reached into the cabinets under the sink and pulled out the scale.

Shannon was sweating profusely now, and between all of her rolls and joints she felt the salty sweat, and a deeper, darker wetness between her legs. She set down the scale, then lifted herself up slowly, feeling herself jiggling from her legs up to her hips and belly, all the way up to her breasts and fat arms.

I’m so fat now, she thought. Inconceivably fat. She peered over her large belly, not seeing her feet or the number. So fat I can’t even see how much I weigh!

Shannon waddled off to the master bedroom, carefully twisting her way out of the guest bathroom, and grabbed a small hand mirror. She then waddled back, feeling increasingly winded and horny. She stepped on to the scale again, and used the small mirror to see the number.

It flashed “340.”

STAGE 5

“This is really the place of no return. 400 or more, and you’ll likely have severe mobility issues, amongst other dramatic changes. You’ll be entrapped in your fat, limited in what you can do. You’ll stick out like a sore thumb wherever you go. Maybe in some of the earlier stages you’ll blend in, but in this last stage you’ll be in a select group even for fat people.”

Shannon sat at her computer, contemplating what to eat for lunch. There was plenty of prepared food, thanks to Gary’s seemingly unending desire to cook. All she had to do was get up, and go to the kitchen.

That was the problem, though. Just making the short trip from the home office to the kitchen seemed to become more difficult everyday. She looked down at her bulk, and marveled that all of this…woman…could be her. First she saw her tremendous breasts, which stretched out her shirt, giving it an appearance like a sports bra. They rested on top of a belly that she could see and feel creeping down her massive thighs toward her knees. It was two large rolls, now, each one stretching around her like two tires, the top pushing her breasts upward and the bottom in a perpetual slide to the ground.

If there had still been armrests on her computer chair, then her hips, belly rolls, breasts, and fat arms would all be spilling over and under them. The chair itself had to be reinforced to withstand her weight, a concept that she occasionally marveled at.

It had been 6 years since she started to gain weight, and although things had started to slow, it wasn’t completely over. After a particularly large binge, where she ate amounts of food that would have likely fed Skinny Shannon for a week, she would have a moment of lucidity and wonder if it would ever be over. Gary had at one time claimed that 200 pounds was more than enough woman for him, but after she blew by that he only seemed to grow more excited. Shannon had got caught up in the enthusiasm, and now it sometimes felt like she woke up suddenly to her dilemma. She was over 400 pounds, now, and Gary seemed to want more.

It hadn’t happened suddenly, of course. She had been there every step of the way, conscious of the increasing bulk and size. She had felt her size, her self, increase, as countless outfits grew tight, pinched around her fattening parts, and eventually became to small to contain her. She had slowly acclimated herself to growing body, learned to navigate her increasingly large and unwieldy legs through stores and crowds. It was only when looking back through photo albums on Facebook, or meeting old friends, that she felt any shock at who she was now, because she had lived through it.

And if she was being honest, her mind, her internal view of her self, had changed along with her body. Although Shannon didn’t necessarily conjure in her mind’s eye a woman quite as large as she currently was, she could only think of herself as fat. She sometimes wondered if her self-identity as a “fat woman,” the one that ate too much and took up so much space and had difficulty with physical activities, was consistent with other fat women’s self-identities? Or was her view of her fatness too influence by Gary’s fantasies? And did she truly share this fantasy?

These were heady thoughts before first lunch, as she and Gary jokingly called her third meal of the day. First, she needed to get a bite to eat. She used a note app to reminder herself to remind Gary to finish installing the fridge by her desk. Ever since becoming a private consultant, she had spent increasing amounts of her day at the desk. Or perhaps it was her increasing bulk that kept her there; it was a chicken/egg dilemma that she tried to not think about.

Grabbing the bar next to her chair, Shannon prepared herself to get up. She rocked back and forth, gaining momentum to rise up out of the chair and stand before her crumb covered desk. As she stood, she felt her bellies sliding downward, before finally crashing to almost her knees. She had learned intuitively to brace herself for that slide, spreading her legs a bit farther to keep a strong sense of balance. She couldn’t close her legs that well, anyways, given how fat her thighs had been for over 100 pounds. They touched from the top by her pussy, all the way to her knees, rarely parting except in the bathroom and in bed.

Now standing, she slowly rotated her fat legs while still holding on to the bar. She didn’t want to risk moving until she was pointing the right way. Finally Shannon was facing the kitchen, and she began what felt like an impossibly long journey. Shuffling her feet forward, swinging her arms (and feeling them jiggle all the way from the shoulders to the wrists) for balance, she began to waddle towards the kitchen. With each step she could feel her heaviness crashing down on the carpet, and wondered for a second what she looked like from the floor.

By the time she reached the kitchen, she was slightly winded and building up a sweat. She didn’t need to sit down right away, though, so she began digging through the fridge for a meal. She pulled out fixing for a few sandwiches, grabbed a six-pack of Coke, a bag of Doritos, and a box of Twinkies. She put them all in a small shopping cart Gary had ‘liberated’ from a nearby grocery store. Using the cart as a kind of prop, and feeling her large bellies press against and fold over the bars, she pushed it back towards the desk before sitting down on the computer chair with a large sigh.

Over the next couple hours she would mechanically eat everything in the cart, not noticing it was gone until her stomach would demand for second lunch. Then she’d work up the energy to get up again, pushing the cart back to the kitchen to start the process again. She’d go through three meals like this before Gary would even come from work at about 6.

When Gary came home, the routine was different. Bored with her days of writing boring correspondence to her clients, she would stop at a point and get herself ready. At first it started as a joke, where she’d find something in the closet that had no hope of fitting correctly, but Gary seemed to love it so much that she got caught up in the excitement. And he’d show his approval by first preparing a feast that would blow away her previous meals for the day, and then generally a full night of mind-blowing sex. He only seemed to more turned on by the challenges of having sex with her super-sized body.

It was nearly 5. Shannon decided she had worked enough for the day, and it was time to get ready for her lover’s return. She gripped the bar next to her desk, and began the process of standing, feeling her massive body move and settle until she stood before the desk. She began shuffling and waddling towards the bedroom in the back of their apartment, feeling her massive bellies swinging back and forth. She kept her hand against the wall to keep her balance.

Finally she was in the bedroom, and she waddled to the closet to change. She set her legs far apart, then leaned over to pull down the sweatpants that clung tightly to her fat hips. Pulling it out from fat rolls, she slid the pant legs down, then stood up slowly. First she lifted one foot, not being able to see it under her bellies, then set it down and lifted the other, stepping out of the pant legs. She then pulled the shirt over her head, and then began to shift her shoulders back forth in an attempt to get the shirt around her fat arms and back. Finally she was naked, and ready to put on the next ridiculous costume Gary had purchased for her.

Gary had risen up through the insurance firm the past few years, and now had an office of his own. Even though Shannon didn’t work at the company anymore, his coworkers saw her at company parties. Even those that remembered her beginning to blow up before she left the company were surprised every time they saw her again. They would whisper to each other, wonder how a woman could gain so much weight so quickly, and seemingly be happy about it. The occasional office woman on the prowl would attempt to insert herself in Gary’s life after they saw Shannon, assuming that he could not possibly be enthused about having a massive cow for a wife.

Those that came to their house for dinner, though, knew a little bit of the truth. Tonight, Gary was bringing home a project manager who had recently moved to the city. Mike and his wife Wendy were from the Bay Area, and were still adjusting to their move. Gary had taken Mike under his wing and tried to help him adjust, and hoped that introducing their wives would ease the transition.

Gary opened the door and let his guests in, then called out, “Honey, I brought guests from work.”

“I’ll be right out,” came the answer from the back bedroom. “I just need to change into something more appropriate.”

Gary took the time to make drinks for Mike and Wendy, and begin preparing dinner. He began working on a simply pasta dish and salad, nothing too complicated.

“So how long have you and Shannon been together,” Wendy asked as she sipped her glass of wine. She was a tall, thin woman, one that seemed to be more angles than curves.

“Almost seven years,” Gary answered.

“And not married? I’m surprised she hasn’t tied you down yet.”

“No, not yet. Maybe soon.” He heard the bedroom door open and he looked up. Shannon filled the doorway, and held on to the frame. She was stuffed in a dress that was almost a muumuu. It had no real form, but Shannon more than made up for it, filling every inch of it and then some. The dress was stretched so tight Gary could make out where her belly button would be, if it wasn’t covered by her upper belly.

Both Mike and Wendy were in shock, but Mike recovered first. He smiled broadly and quickly went over to shake Shannon’s hand and then give her a hug.

“Hi,” he said enthusiastically. “I’m mike, and this is my wife Wendy.” His wife still seemed to be in shock at the immense size of Shannon, but she then shook her self visibly and walked over to shake hands.

“Nice to meet you both,” Shannon said. “If you don’t mind, I need to sit down. I can only stand so long with these big bellies weighing me down.” Gary walked over and guided his fat girlfriend to the dinner table, giving her plenty of room for her bellies.

“Dinner’s ready anyway,” Gary said, motioning for his guests to sit, too, as he began to fill the plates and set them down. He served Shannon first, piling her plate with three or four helping of pasta, and half a loaf of bread. He then served Mike and Wendy, and gave the latter a double portion after noticing how Mike seemed enthralled by Shannon’s size.

Most of the people Shannon and Gary knew didn’t understand how she could be so large, or how he could like it so much. Their closest or oldest friends had either seen the gain from the beginning, or had seen photos from when she was a 115 pound waif, and didn’t understand how she could ruin such a pretty, normal body.

But as she had gotten larger and entered into this supersized, unknowable range, Gary found that he loved her even more. She seemed to love her size, too. He loved not being able to wrap his arms around her, and feeling all of her softness, and watching her jiggle at the slightest movements, and the little grunts she made as she did what was routine for everyone else.

And so he watched her dig into her large plate of pasta, making slurping and moaning sounds as she enjoyed her food, filling up her immense belly. Mike seemed to be enjoying the show, too, and kept looking from Shannon to Wendy with a twinkle in his eye. Gary wondered if they had finally found a couple who were into this, too.

But mostly he wondered what the future would bring.

4. Jun 4, 2011 #4

tacofive

tacofive

tacofive

EPILOGUE

Not long after meeting Mike and Wendy, Shannon’s weight gain tapered off. She level off at 440 pounds, and both Gary and her agreed to only engage in “feeding fantasies” one day a year. The rest of the year she still ate and lived like the immensely fat woman she was, but she didn’t need to worry anymore about sinking more money into new wardrobes or losing her complete independence.

They saw Mike and Wendy every week, and were witnesses to her dramatic transformation. The two couples became such good friends that both were in Shannon and Gary’s wedding parties. Shannon was radiant in a dress that stretched to almost transparency around her fattened form. She waddled down the aisle, large bellies swaying in front of her tree-trunk legs that poked underneath the hem of her dress. She hadn’t intended the dress to be so short and to show so much leg, but her wide hips and fat bellies had pulled up the dress to make show quite a bit of milky white calves.

At some point Mike must have gotten to Wendy, because she was no longer stick thin. She was hardly fat, either, but she had actually hips and breasts, and the start of a pop belly. She looked like a normally, slightly soft woman, but it was still a dramatic change. Shannon wondered, while sitting at the bride and groom table during the reception as she stuffed her face, if Wendy had noticed Mike preference for larger women, or if it had come with encouragement.

After coming back from her honeymoon, Shannon invited Wendy over one day to ask her. Wendy had put on more weight, and it was obviously not an accident. She was nearly bursting out of her clothes, not that her clothes were too big to begin with.

“Thanks for having me over,” Wendy said as she sat down on the couch in the living room.

“I’m just wondering,” Shannon answered, “how you’ve been. With the wedding and honeymoon taking up my attention the past few months, we haven’t had any time to just talk.”

Wendy absentmindedly munched on a cookie from the plate Shannon had put out. “To be honest,” Wendy said through a mouthful of cookie, “I’ve been meaning to talk to you about something.”

Shannon felt she knew what it was, but she played coy. “Oh?”

“I really don’t know what to say,” Wendy started, stuffing another cookie in her mouth. “I mean, I’ve seen the photos of you when you and Gary started dating. And you’re obviously different now. Not bad! But…different.”

“Fatter, you mean.”

“Well, yes. I hope that doesn’t seem mean, but you and Gary seem so in to it that I can’t imagine you’re insulted. And you look great, really great.”

“Slowly down,” Shannon said gently, putting her hand on Wendy’s still bony knee. “I’m your friend, I’m not going to judge you.”

“I know, it’s just.” She took a big breath. “What I want to ask you about is how you go so fat.”

Shannon laughed, throwing her head back and feeling her breasts and fat arms jiggle. “I ate a lot.”

“But why? How did it start?”

So Shannon told Wendy about it, described how much it turned her on to be fat, and much she enjoyed gaining weight. By the time she had finished her story, Wendy had finished the plate of cookies, and her little pot belly was peeking out from under her too tight shirt.

It was as if a switch had been turned on in Wendy, and the pounds began piling on. She grew at an immense pace, and was largely helped by Shannon, who offered encouragement, food, and technique.

Gary was amazed by the rate Wendy grew, until a few years later, in the seeming blink of an eye, she was an immensely fat woman. It was like someone had hooked her body up to a hose and filled her up like a balloon full of soft fat. She was more barrel shaped than Shannon, growing out a belly that seemed to enter the rest of her body by a couple feet.

The woman would waddle around the neighborhood, the talk of everyone who saw them, especially those that had seen them from the beginning. They loved their fat, though, the way it insulated them, and was attached to them. The way the fat jiggled and provided endless entertainment to their husbands.

One day while out walking they saw another immensely fat woman waddling on the other side of the street, and after a few seconds Shannon realized she recognized her. She was the woman that Gary had drooled over years ago, the woman who had forced Shannon and her husband to realize their true desires. She suddenly felt a deep connection with the woman, even as the woman waddled further down the street and likely never to be seen again, given the size of the city.

Shannon sent out a silent “thank you” to the woman, appreciating not only her fat beauty, but the freedom that she had given Shannon. She also couldn’t help but notice that the woman who she had thought was so fat all those years ago was probably 100 pounds lighter than Shannon currently weighed. And thinking this, she felt the deep, dark desire between her legs, and wondered what the future would bring.

All Shannon knew was it would be delicious to find out.

5. Jun 4, 2011 #5

The Fat Man

The Fat Man

The Fat Man

Fat Don Draper

Bravo!

Well written story, my friend.

6. Jun 5, 2011 #6

lifelongpassion

lifelongpassion

lifelongpassion

I really enjoyed this. Hopefully this is not your last story :)

7. Jun 5, 2011 #7

thelegendaryjackrandom

thelegendaryjackrandom

thelegendaryjackrandom

Awesome story! Keep up the writing, my friend.

8. Jun 6, 2011 #8

tacofive

tacofive

tacofive

Thanks for all the kind words. I have a couple other stories I'm working on, that hopefully won't take the few months this one did. But thank you all again.

9. Jun 6, 2011 #9

J34

J34

J34

Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

Great work! Might be the best one this year

10. Jun 7, 2011 #10

Madeline Maple

Madeline Maple

Madeline Maple

What a lovely story. Thank you for sharing.:)

11. Jun 7, 2011 #11

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!

great story.

12. Jun 8, 2011 #12

ffju

ffju

ffju

Wow!! Great story! Well written, excellent description, great characters. I really liked how the "stages" framed the story. This one's a keeper.

13. Jun 9, 2011 #13

oxxnard

oxxnard

oxxnard

One of the best Stories I have read.

14. Jun 9, 2011 #14

mdy73

mdy73

mdy73

Amazing piece of reading!!! Thank you!!!

15. Jun 10, 2011 #15

masterofdisasta7

masterofdisasta7

masterofdisasta7

what an amazing story! youre a great writer

16. Jun 11, 2011 #16

infinity57401

infinity57401

infinity57401

Gotta say this was a great story!

17. Jun 13, 2011 #17

Craiger16

Craiger16

Craiger16

Great Story!

Thanks for posting it!

18. Jun 13, 2011 #18

idtentional

idtentional

idtentional

Well written, well thought out, excellent character development.
    Please continue.

19. Jun 13, 2011 #19

Bluestreak

Bluestreak

Bluestreak

The posters before me have said it all, so I'll just add that I look forward to your next story!

20. Jun 14, 2011 #20

morepushing13

morepushing13

morepushing13

I concur whole heartedly, one of the best stories I have read on here from start to finish...