Quantcast

BBW Study Your Butt On

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

yo18

(Working on some new stuff and wanted to re-upload some old stuff since its been a while. Also did not realize this was still pretty active with stories until the other day, but I'm glad I checked back in. Hope you still enjoy even if it’s a second time around.)

Study Your Butt On
by yo18

Part 1

It was the last week of Michelle’s first year in med school. Finals were just around the corner and she had been studying nonstop for the past two weeks. She was tired and burned out from all the work she had been doing to prepare and yet she still felt like she would not be ready when the time came to take her tests. There was just so much to know between anatomy, pharmacology, bio chem, and more. The list went on and she was constantly questioning how she would ever know all she needed to be a successful doctor. She refused to fail for lack of trying though and thus she studied on.

So here she sat in the library continuing her work for her tests exactly one week away. It was getting late so she decided to head home for the night and get something to eat. She would continue her work at home, most likely until she fell asleep on her notes.

As she walked back to her apartment she questioned herself and her choice to be a doctor. Would this be worth it and could she do it all? She wanted to help people, improve their lives, maybe even save lives, but would this drive be enough. Her brain was filled to capacity and she still felt like it wasn’t enough. She felt like there was just no room left for more knowledge. She looked to the sky and asked to no one in particular “Can’t I just have enough space to learn everything?!”. There was a flash in the corner of her eye up in the dark sky. She barely noticed it, and continued her walk home.

Once home she made a quick dinner and went back to hitting the books. She studied late into the night falling asleep with a textbook across her middle.

She awoke to her alarm early Saturday. “Another day of studying, great.” She thought to herself, almost lacking enough motivation to pull herself out off bed. Fortunately last night after dinner had been productive, almost successful, and she seemed to have a firm grip on the topics she reviewed.

She walked to the bathroom to get ready for her day. Michelle stared at herself for a moment in the mirror as she waited for the shower to heat up. Big brown eyes stared back. She had a natural beauty to her that shined even through her disheveled sleepy look. She had light brown skin, a gift from her Indian ancestry, and long lush black hair that flowed down her back. She was slight both in stature and weight. Her study habits led to her missing a meal here and there and while some students had put on weight from the stresses of school, she had stayed the same 110 lbs she had always been, if not losing a few. Though her frame was small she still had the slight curves that could attract attention from anyone. Small perky B cup breasts and a somewhat exaggerated butt ensured she always had a date if she wanted it. As she felt the steam start to lick her bare back from the shower she noted that her thighs and butt seemed thicker than she remembered. She ran her hands over them feeling what might have been a touch more curve than usual. Only slightly, but then again maybe she was still half asleep. She stepped in and let the hot water engulf her body and ease the tensions that she faced for the day. There was always going to be more to study.

She grabbed a quick breakfast and headed back to the library, she had practically lived there the last month. Body parts, diseases, treatments, on and on she read and noted and learned.

She took a break around noon for lunch having actually felt really good about everything she had looked over so far. She walked down to the coffee shop and as she did she noticed a new sensation of her thighs rubbing together as she walked. “Had that always been like that?” she thought, looking down at them. She was wearing a pair of baggy sweatpants and a t-shirt, she liked to be comfy while she studied if she could help it. Her thighs did appear like they could have been bigger than she was used to, even bigger than from when she looked at them this morning. “What is going on? They can’t actually have grown since this morning could they have?!” The question was absurd “Of course not, maybe the stress weight everyone talks about has finally caught up to me, just been too busy to notice until now.” She got back to her table and once she was finished with her lunch break it was back to the books.

Last edited by a moderator:

yo18

Part 2

It wasn’t until Monday morning in class that she was drawn back to her expanded thighs. She had been in class all day, the same desk, besides the occasional five-minute break, absorbing all she could. It was the last class of the year, and somewhat of a review session for the upcoming tests.

The last hour of class Michelle became distracted by a tight feeling in her jeans. “Did I shrink these?” she thought shifting in her seat, trying to get more comfortable, but the feeling continued and intensified. By the end of class she was ready to get home and get out of the constricting pants.

As class concluded she made her way to the exit only to be stopped by her friend Molly by the door. “Hey Michelle, can we study later? I’d love to have someone to bounce questions off.” “Sure, call me later, but I have to get home.” She said hastily and she blew past her to the exit. “That was odd.” Molly thought as she looked on after her friend. “Woah” she whispered to herself as she caught the sight of Michelle’s ass looking impossibly squeezed into the jeans she wore. “I knew she was curvy, but I never noticed that before.” She thought curiously to herself. She was mesmerized by Michelle’s butt, swaying back and forth, until the closing double doors obstructed her view.

Michelle barely made it home, the circulation almost being cut from her legs. A few seams had popped on the inseam of the legs, she noted, as she struggled to shuck them from her legs. She also noticed how much her hips and butt jiggled as she freed herself from her pants. They were definitely bigger than this morning. Sure her jeans had been tight, but she had managed to get them up with a shimmy here and a jump there. Now they would never go back up her thickened thighs. “What the fuck is happening to me?!” she asked herself as she sat there exploring her thick thighs and hips, cupping her now much larger butt. They all felt huge to her. She went to the bathroom and pulled her scale out of the closet, she hadn’t weighed herself in a while, but last she checked she was still hovering around 110 lbs. She stepped on gingerly awaiting the scales response. “133 lbs” it read back to her. “How in the…” she was dumbfounded at the gain that had apparently taken place out of nowhere.

This was the last thing she needed on top of all the other stress she was dealing with for finals. She poked and prodded and jiggled and slapped the new girth on her lower half. It was definitely real, impossibly real. What could have caused her to gain this much weight so fast? Stress catching up with her? Her body’s metabolism being compromised? All of these questions passed through her head. “Maybe. Possibly.” was all she could conclude.

Though this was dramatic there was the more pressing matter of her finals. She finally settled on being careful with what she ate and making sure to drink lots of water and get good rest. Getting her body on a good schedule was all she could think to do to counter the rapid weight gain. She would look into it more after her finals when she could relax.

She texted Molly later to postpone their study session until Wednesday, the events of the day had been too much and she wanted to start on getting her sleeping pattern back to normal.

Michelle studied at her place on Tuesday and even got a workout in hoping to help her current situation. She was amazed at how different and heavy her body felt as she went through a routine on a youtube video. Everything jiggled and shook in ways she had never felt her body do so before. Her butt swayed and shook, her thighs slapped and jiggled, everything bounced in reply to counter her movements. She noticed as she attempted some crunches that she had also accumulated a small belly roll that bunched in her way as she went through the routine. She was able to keep up fine with the video, luckily her strength was able to accommodate the newly acquired weight.

She went to shower the sweat off her post workout body and noted that it in fact looked as though she may have gained even more weight since she last check Monday night. There were light stretch marks that etched themselves across the exaggerated curve of her butt like tiger stripes. No doubt a side effect of her recent and rapid weight gain.

yo18

Part 3

On Wednesday she and Molly texted back and forth to arrange their study session. They agreed to meet at a coffee shop they had often studied at before. Michelle had to squeeze into a pair of sweatpants that were normally baggy on her. They stretch across her expanded butt and pulled between her thighs, one of the few pairs of pants that still fit she had come to find. Her loose T-shirt covered her developing belly roll of which she was grateful for.

Molly got to the shop first and found them a table next to the window. She looked up from her computer just in time to see Michelle arrive. She gasped as she took in the sight in from of her.

Michelle entered and squinted her eyes searching the shop for her friend. Once she saw Molly she made her way over to the table with an unmistakable waddle. Her sweatpants looked tight leaving little to the imagination of what could be under them. “She actually looks chubby!” Molly thought “Even chubbier than when I saw her Monday!!” Molly’s mind was reeling at her friend’s apparent transformation.

She only smiled as her friend sat down, too embarrassed to question her. Soon all her questions were put to the back of her mind as Michelle dove into study topics and lectures. Molly was surprised by how well Michelle was recalling all the material and slightly jealous that her friend seemed more prepared than her.

They worked until around six o’clock when a small ripping sound distracted Molly. She looked up to see Michelle looking down at her chubby thighs, under the table she could see where the tight sweatpants had given up on them, tearing away. “Oh no, shit!” Michelle cursed as she tried to pull the fabric together, as if that would help it. “Hey I have to get going” Michelle said, not realizing Molly had witnessed the whole thing.

“Here let me help you.” she said passing her a sweatshirt from her book bag. “Tie this around your waist. Is everything okay? I wasn’t going to say anything, but I noticed your ass has been out of this world lately. I’m kinda jealous.” She giggled to her friend. Michelle returned a half smile, still troubled by her current situation. “I have no clue what it is, but it seems like all the stress from these finals is really doing a number on me.” she explained.

They both packed up and Michelle retold the events of the last few days as they walked back home. All her friend could do was shrug and agree. There was no real way to rationalize her weight gain otherwise. “Only a few more days and then finals will be over and you can get everything back to normal.” Molly offered her friend hope as they parted ways to go to their apartments. She stole one last glance at her friends massive behind waddling away before turning the corner.

Thursday came, the last day before her tests. Michelle had planned to cram every last thing she could before tomorrow. She studied at home for the day. Walking all the way to the library seemed like too much of a chore now with her pronounced waddle. Pants were also not required as she lived alone which was another blessing for her expanded form. She made breakfast and then quickly got sucked into her notes, losing track of time.

Finally looking up she realized she had missed lunch and settled on an early dinner. She got up to make a bowl of ramen padding across her kitchen to make the food. She looked down to see her belly now fully rolling over the thong she wore. It, like every other piece of clothing she wore, was also getting tight and her ass swallowed the fabric completely in the back.

Amazed and slightly scared of her expanding form she could not wait to get through her tests and figure out what was up with her body. Had it not been for her top half she would be considered fat by just looking at her hips, butt, and thighs. Above those, as she noted, a small belly had developed with her breasts, arms and face being mostly unchanged, if only a little softer.

The one saving grace about the past week was that she seemed to have the best grasp she had ever had on all the material she needed to know. Even compared to undergrad, she felt like she finally understood it all. Maybe she was going to be a good doctor after all. She ate her ramen and then decided to study the rest of her notes in bed. She wanted to get a decent night of sleep for tomorrow’s tests. She reviewed until her eyelids got heavy and allowed herself to slip into a peaceful sleep when it came.

yo18

Part 4

She slowly awoke to her alarm in the morning and shifted under her covers to get up. As she did she had trouble moving her legs. Her now tree trunk sized thighs and huge butt made it difficult to get up, wait no, make that impossible. Her heart began to beat faster as she became aware of her situation. Her thong had snapped off at some point last night no longer able to contain her growing butt and thickening waist. She tried to push herself up from the bed but her arms were just too short to do so. “I’m stuck!” she thought as she tired again to get up to no avail. “The test is in three hours, what can I do?!” Her mind was trying to come up with a solution. She knew all the bones in the body, she could recall the proper diagnosis and treatment for arthritis, but how would she get out of bed. She decided to call Molly, she was the only one who knew her current situation.

Molly made her way to Michelle’s apartment as quickly as she could. She used the spare key Michelle had told her to find under the mat to get in. She also brought with her the pair of XL sweatpants Michelle had requested. When she finally found Michelle in her bed she was shocked.

There Michelle sat, her ass and thighs spread wide across the bedside, belly bunched up in her lap under the baggy T-shirt she had worn to bed, and she still struggled to push herself up. Even bigger than when she had last seen her only a couple days ago. “Okay here I’m gonna try to pull you up, on the count of three, you push and I’ll pull. One, Two,…” On three the girls both shifted their weights away from the bed and in a slow movement Michelle lifted her large lower half up. “Thank you so much, I don’t know what I would’ve done without you!” Michelle relieved as she hugged Molly. “Absolutely, now get these sweats on and get ready, we have tests to take.” she said giving her friend a pat on her huge butt. It jiggled pleasingly in reply.

Molly was lost in the sight of Michelle shimmying her huge butt into the new upsized sweatpants. It undulated as in tandem with her hips and thighs. Luckily Michelle was too lost in the struggle of clothing her bulky lower half to notice Molly staring. Even though the pants were large enough to encase her fattened form there was little room if the expansion continued.

They walked/waddled together to the classroom for their first test, Michelle had to grab a separate chair and table as her massive ass was now too large for the tiny school desks. She had now gotten a better handle on shifting her newly acquired mass in and out of a seated position with a little practice and Molly’s help.

The events of this morning aside, Michelle had never felt more prepared in her life for a final, let alone all of them. She was amazed at how confident she was with all of the material. She blew through every test that day, often being the first to finish. By the end of the day grades were posted online and she had aced every single one of her finals. She was amazed at her success and for a short time forgot about her expanding dilemma.

It wasn’t until later that night when she went to Molly’s for a celebratory glass of wine that the topic came back to the forefront of her mind. Molly had also done well on her finals, but not the straight A’s Michelle had received. They clinked glasses to the end of the school year. “I can’t believe you got straight A’s on every single test, that’s incredible.” Molly congratulated Michelle. “I can barely believe it either” Michelle replied, “It wasn’t until last week that it all started to click for me.”

“So now what are you going to do about this?” Molly asked her friend and gestured towards her lower half. Michelle looked down at her fattened lower body, hip squeezed against the side of the couch. “I’m not sure, it seems to have stopped since finals, maybe it was just a reaction to all the stress.” she replied. “A small price to pay for perfect grades I guess.” Molly smirked and nodded “A rather large price to pay if you ask me.”

Suddenly the look on Molly’s face changed in a “ah ha” moment. “Michelle!” She said excitedly “I think I figured it out. You said this didn’t start happening until this past week right?” Michelle nodded yes slowly. “And you also said everything seemed to click for finals around the same time?” Molly continued, Michelle nodding again in agreement. “What if, and bear with me here, you learning everything in a week and your expanding booty are related?!”

Michelle was surprised by her friend’s wild revelation, but also curious. They had both happened around the same time and it had been odd that she had all the sudden been able to easily learn everything the past week. She had always been smart, but this past week did seem almost inhuman to her. “Lets test my theory out!” Molly said. She was having a little too much fun with her friend’s situation. “Here hop on my scale and I’ll grab a book from one of next semester classes.”

Molly brought her scale out to the living room along with the book. Michelle stepped on, fearing what the number would be after this past week’s events. “196 lbs” it read back to them. They both stared at the number for a second. “A gain of almost 80 lbs in one week, no wonder Michelle couldn’t get out of bed today.” Molly thought. “Okay read the first chapter and then we’ll get you back on the scale after.” Molly instructed Michelle.

Michelle complied and again though less surprisingly she soaked up the first chapter like a sponge. Stepping back on the scale they both looked on and sure enough the numbers had changed. “197.5 lbs” the scale read and both looked at each other in disbelief. So that was it, most literally, she was in fact soaking up the knowledge like a sponge. Instead of her brain though, it appeared her body was the proverbial sponge. Every piece of information was at the cost of a fraction of pound.

Michelle felt somewhat relived that she at least had found a possible explanation to what was happening to her body, but she then caught Molly’s smirk that had formed across her lips. “What is it?” Michelle asked. “Well…you do know we have 3 more years of school don’t you?”

Latest posts