Stuffing vs Grazing

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I'm just curious here about what kind of eating patterns people prefer/tend towards. I know it seems that a lot of people like stuffing, but I'm naturally more of a grazer and I wonder who else here is? Eating a lot at once is great, but being able to just keep indulging and picking away at different treats throughout the day is amazing to me. 😍

kbomb

Exactly! Grazing is definitely the best. The feeling of continually being subtly full is just reassuring somehow. And then when dinner comes around, having to get through a lot of food at once while already being full is always fun.

Those are the real indulgence vibes. Now if only there was enough food around…

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Grazing is by far my dominant pattern. Even when I want to get stuffed I usually do in in many smaller steps rather than all at once.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
@loopytheone I'm very sorry! I didn't mean my comment to be direct. I guess I just wanted to join the conversation despite not having any experience.

Hahaha, it's fine, I don't mind at all! You're welcome to join in the conversation, it's no worries. =)

Donna

🎶 Melophile & Bibliophile 📚
Grazer, but it is out of necessity. Before I became ill in 2019, I tended to eat two big meals a day. Now, I take some strong medications, several of which effect my digestive system. If I eat too much in one sitting I become violently ill.

SSBHM

I might be an emotional eater. I sometimes just want to stuff and eat continuously as much as I can. This can't go on forever, but sometimes over a month or so I seem to keep stuffing as much as I can. I just love seeing how far my stomach sticks out. :)

bellyman

Over the years I have tended to be a grazer but that has left me with a feeling like I’m never full. Always going back to the kitchen for more. So i tried some stuffing, it was definitely a rush and is a great feeling with a stuffed belly, however I found it tiring cooking all that food all the time. Plus I’d be gaining 30+ pound a month if I did that on a regular basis. So I”m trying to find a balance of bigger meals that leave me fuller. Last week I started having a second light dinner before bed. Don’t think it will become a long time regular thing but it was nice.

extra_m13

there is a time for everything... it is probably better for the stomach to grave, but is feels nice to stuff and then just lay there. my lady has the ability to do a bit of both. there must be something magical in her genes because when i think , she cannot possibly be hungry she says she wants dinner, pizza burger, ice cream, it has been delightful to see her grow

Jamie2056

I am a big fan (he he pun) of both stuffing and grazing. I just love food, the act of eating, feeling full and over full and of course seeing and feeling the results after. My body is my food trophy.

It comes down to the opportunity presented. Continuous pecking or pecking that restarts after I decided that I have had my quoter.
But when the situation of all is a available and I know it is too much, that the quantity exceeds space available, it will be very noticeable afterwards, this could end up not pretty afterwards, I go into little engine mode. I know I can.

extra_m13

both are great threats. looking at it from a different level. in a girl. i appreciate both and both will likely lead to weight gain if done often enough however of course, grazing is probably the best way on th elong term. calories will not feel as intense. body feels normal, just getting slowly fatter when the stuffer will probably, in some cases, made one huge meal per day and that will be it so, of course, i would prefer the grazer and the stuffer at night. but both are very sexy. my girl, sometimes, amazes me, when i think she cannot possibly be hungry after that big meal, she is just snacking on chips of cake , all the same, salt or sweet, very sexy and i love her for it as well

Lovinitbig

For me I’d prefer stuffing 10/10 times. BUT when I’m in a weight gain mood, nothing beats grazing for putting on the pounds. If I had a feeder though, I’d love to try gaining from just absolutely huge meals a few times a week and see how that went.

tracii 4591

This past Sunday I had planned to stay home and graze while watching movies but my BF had other plans for me so we drove out in the country looking at the scenery.
It was such a beautiful day and the drive was perfect.
We stopped and had a nice lunch at a little Mom and Pop eatery that had huge portions and I cut loose and ate until I was close to being very full.
The waitress said they had apple that just came out of the oven so I had a piece of that too.
Needless to say my belly was past full at that point.

Latest posts