• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Suits

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chimpi

into the shining sun
First of all, I need to establish that I do not own a single suit. I have had to purchase various jackets and pants to wear to some formal band performances and the like, or "gigs" that I have played on, but I do not own an actual decent suit.

I'm in here to ask if anyone knows in particular where the good suits can be purchased, possibly for a decent price, of course. I cannot think of an occassion coming up that I necessarily need it for, but it would be nice to have one in my wardrobe in case I need one.

I have never gone anywhere to purchase any professionally made suits, only to places such as Sears, or JC Penny's. I've never really liked the selection they have had. I remember seeing many adds for Men's Warehouse, but has any other guy had experience in one of their stores?
I'm around a size 46/48 in waist size, but not sure the exact measurement. I have no idea what my neck size would/might be (large, naturally).

Also, what are the good fashions these days? Pin-stripes? Plain black? White? What are the ladies' favorite suits on their gentlemen?

I'd like to know. :) Thanks for the input ahead of time.

Latest posts

Back