• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

SYAFaDD, Anniversary Edition!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boteroesque Babe

All cookies cleared!
A couple of Clubhouse cuties, always itchin' to show their patooties, have once again reminded me it's been a while. So in honor of the ass end of summer, and the one year anniversary of "the new board," this Thursday's full moon will be "Show Your Ass For a Day" Day in the Dimensions Clubhouse.

The fine print:

To show your ass (or any other assets), or simply to show you ARE an ass, post a pic on the Clubhouse board in the SYAFaDD thread I'll start that morning. It'll remain for a day (or hell, through the weekend), at which time I'll take the photos down. If you're not yet a Clubhouse member, click here to join. If you're not a member, but would like to show your ass, send me the pic, and I'll post it for you (tell me whether you want your name attached, or you're rockin' it anonymous).

And remember, since it's a members only forum, it cannot be Googled into, or easily ripped off by trolls or insecure frat boys who set up "let's make fun of fat people" sites to cover the fact they secretly lust for lasses with big asses.

Come git yo' booty on, and help pay for your postin' pleasure....

Latest posts

Back