• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Tell-Tale Signs...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimBob

like a thief in the night
I've started a new job which lets us listen willy-nilly to the radio whenever we like (though we're somehow unable to pick up BBC and have to make do with less serious local channels).

A couple of days ago, the topic of the 'listeners send us their embarrassing relationship stories because anonymous exhibitionism is the cornerstone of radio media' segment was bad break-up stories. One of them particularly caught my, er, ear, and went roughly like this (from a female listener, natch):

"I'm the queen of break-ups. I tend to date a lot of guys but I get bored of them really easily and I don't like doing the relationship drama. So when I'm sick of a boyfriend I start feeding him and over-feeding him and leaving junk food around my place, and then after a few weeks I tell him it's over because he's too fat!"

Skipping briefly over the minor issues of 'this is probably made up' and 'this sounds like a crappy way to treat anyone', what struck me immediately was that this sounded like the M.O. of a closeted FA who has no idea how to handle her feelings - fattening the guy up and then calling things off just as she starts to admire her handiwork, frightened that her fetish will be known by everyone in her social circles.

So with an overly long introduction, I'm posing the question: what 'tell-tale signs' have you noticed that told you someone was an FA or FFA? Better yet, have you ever spotted someone surreptitiously fattening their partner, with or without their knowledge?

Back