• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Telling a partner....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulfromtheUK

Hi folks.

How do you go about telling a loved one you want gain a bit of weight?

Let me explain....up untill early 2002 I've always been slim although mid to large build. (I stand 6'2'' and was 200lbs).

In 2002 due to a change in personall circumstances I gained about 35lbs. This continued to autumn 2004 where I ended up at 260lbs. My partner never said anything negative about my weight although she seemed to like the fact that since last autumn I slimmed down to 215lbs. This loss was mainly due to a well earned holiday we'd had planned for months and it involved a certain degree of fitness.

I loved being heavier. I mean, it felt 'right' to be large. I have always had a facination of bbw/bhm and gaining weight was a dream come true.

Now I want to regain what I lost and maybe a little more but I don't want to do it in secret or with guilt but I'm unsure of how my partner will react to an all out gaining lifestyle for me.

Has anyone here been on either end of such a conversation? How did it affect things?

Regards

Paul

PS enclosed should be an old heavier pic and a recent lighter one/comparison.

View attachment 260and215lbs.JPG

Back