• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Thanks for having me!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigLadyLover

Hi everybody. I've been visiting Dimensions for awhile and finally decided to join in the community. Here's a little bit about myself.

Likes: rock, metal, horror, action and comedy flicks; and Weird Al Yankovic

Dislikes: narrow minded thinkers, judgemental people and those who can't see a person's inner beauty

TV shows: I have so many, but I'll narrow it down to my top 5. Family Guy, American Dad, Mythbusters, Criss Angel:Mindfreak and Metalocalypse.

I also have a story that I just finished and will be posting it soon. Well that's it from me. I know I'm gonna like chating with everybody and once again thanx for having me.

BigLadyLover

Latest posts

Back