• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Thanksgiving Gluttony

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vageta

Well today we had our first pre Thanksgiving feast (I know way early right?) at a company related to my work (long story) and needless to say I stuffed myself like a pig. Ive got a feeling that this holiday season Im going to be gaining back a big chunk of the 35 pounds that Ive been working so hard to lose. Im all ready up 5 pound from my recent low of 325. Will I return to my max of 360?

All I know is this Holiday season, I’m totally going to let myself go. 2 more Thanksgiving parties before the Actual Thanksgiving…
Look out pants, you’re about to get tight again…ha ha ha

I wonder if Im going to be the only one packing on the pounds over the holidays? :eat2:

Latest posts

Back