• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Thanksgiving: My Kind of Holiday!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baby Robot

Hi all, hope your respective Thanksgivings were as pleasant as mine. (For those of you in the States, anyway) I'm usually unable to see my folks for more than a few days at a time each year because of my hectic school/work schedule, but this Thanksgiving I made it a point of mine to make a week of it, and having just returned home, feel ready to hibernate, though I'm sure I'll try my hand at Thanksgiving sandwichcraft later today. My mother used to gently chide me to lose weight, but I don't know what happened, something must have clicked over in her head, because the *second* I set foot in my parents' house, I was blitzed with an onslaught of food I thought I'd have no chance of consuming.

Of course I ate it all.

Pumpkin pie, literally waiting on the table for me as I stepped through the door, a fantastic dinner at a steakhouse later ("Yes, I would like the 20-ounce porterhouse, please!") and then a breakfast fit for a king the next morning: pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs, and pastries, delicious! This went on for three days, which actually was beneficial, because once Thanksgiving finally rolled around, I was a finely tuned eating machine. Both legs of the turkey, all sorts of yummy sides and more of my mother's and aunt's award-winning pies. (True story, they've won awards!) On the drive back to Orlando it was all I could do to stop myself from slipping into a satisfied coma. I'm debating if I should bother with a weigh-in, at most it might be a coupla pounds, but gee whiz, I feel like I gained 20! I knew I loved the Holiday season for some reason!

Latest posts

Back