Quantcast

"thats def an obvious potbelly!"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Sebastian

Hello to everyone-
I've posted here over the past few years, with my weight rising and falling....in highschool I was a stick-thin distance runner/soccer player and was excited to have a change from the sixpack that I'd had for years. I'm 24 now and have gained 28 lbs this winter and at 188 weigh the most I ever had. It's been getting some comments......what do you think?? Should I gain some more?

Thanks!

-seb

View attachment 188 - 1.jpg

View attachment 188 - 2.jpg

Fortune Cookie

Seeeeeexyyyyyyy! :shocked:

I remember your pics from before, and I must say, these new ones are *hot*. Not only do they show off your fabulous figure, but they also have great composition. I love the mirror pic.

I vote for gaining more if you're comfortable with it, but stopping if you're not. Either way, some lucky girl is going to be smitten.

-Fortune Cookie

PS>>> love the tattoos.

Dutchgut

For the long term, you could stand to gain more weight, but if you've already gained 28 pounds this winter, it would be well to limit gaining for the immediate future and concentrate on building up your muscles.

missaf

Dutchgut said:
For the long term, you could stand to gain more weight, but if you've already gained 28 pounds this winter, it would be well to limit gaining for the immediate future and concentrate on building up your muscles.
Couldn't agree more. ATake time to build yourself a routine and structure to support an ample body :)

Sebastian

Thanks for the comments guys! It's really exciting gaining....although I have to be honest, I had no clue I'd put on this much until I went to the drs. office yesterday (bronchitis, yuck) and the nurse chuckled when I got down off the scale. "Wow, do you know that you've gained 16 pounds since you were last seen in November?!" "Really?!", I said...."did that say 188?" To which she said, "Sure did, hun! Are you pants getting tight?" It really was priceless! Surprised that my weight gain could have snuck on without me even trying, I checked with my grandma to see what she thought. Anyway, she thinks its great.......she has seen me gain before but this time "its definately an actual potbelly!" The pics don't lie........it really is a belly this time.

Fortune...thanks for the compliments!! It prob would be a good idea to lift some weights....its pretty surprising how soft I've gotten.

Look forward to hearing more soon!

Sebastian

Jes

is oddly aroused
Sebastian said:
Thanks for the comments guys! It's really exciting gaining....although I have to be honest, I had no clue I'd put on this much until I went to the drs. office yesterday (bronchitis, yuck) and the nurse chuckled when I got down off the scale. "Wow, do you know that you've gained 16 pounds since you were last seen in November?!" "Really?!", I said...."did that say 188?" To which she said, "Sure did, hun! Are you pants getting tight?" It really was priceless! Surprised that my weight gain could have snuck on without me even trying, I checked with my grandma to see what she thought. Anyway, she thinks its great.......she has seen me gain before but this time "its definately an actual potbelly!" The pics don't lie........it really is a belly this time.

Fortune...thanks for the compliments!! It prob would be a good idea to lift some weights....its pretty surprising how soft I've gotten.

Look forward to hearing more soon!

Sebastian
Honey, even MY pants got tight, ifyouknowwhatI'msayin'!

Sebastian

wow, this is great to hear! thank you so much....
should i post some more?? how much more should i gain?

you guys are really too kind!

BellyQueen

Helllloooo Hottie:smitten: (whistles at you) No you don't need to gain an ounce:eat2: You are Purrrrrfect as you are:wubu: Hope to talk to you in chat gorgous:D

Sebastian

thanks for the feedback! you guys are great! hope to get to talk with all of you in chat sometime! :eat1:

tankgirl

Phreakoid.
MEEEOOOOOWWWW!!!!!
*overheats from lack of fanning*

Whatever works, Hot Stuff. Whatever works.

....Sorry, originally had more, but then I wanted music, and winamp wanted to update, so it opened its page on top of half of my reply... and I can't remember the rest, but it was all really good.... ehh... >.<

FreneticFangs

:shocked:
Damn. You're adorable. I didn't notice you had pics here before. Hm.. maybe I didn't notice you when you were thinner. lol. Don't feel bad. I had a guy come up to me in a mall once and I just didn't SEE him. I walked right past and my friend had to point him out to me. Needless to say, he didn't have your physique ;)

Qit el-Remel

Geek and FFA
You are cute! And that was the understatement of the year.

Yeah...a few more pounds would look nice on you, as long as you stay firm. I'm sure that there's something more attractive than a chubby guy with muscle tone...but I sure haven't seen it yet!

-Qit

Laina

Passionately Apathetic
Mmm...almost gorgeous enough to make me wish I were single.

As for the bronchitis--yuck. Feel better...I hate coughing, and I hatehatehate the steroids they put you on for bronchitis. *hugs*

missaf

I get asthmatic bronchitis if I'm not careful, Steroids, while good for the appetite are not good for moodswings :shocked:

Latest posts