• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

the best part of the gain is...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foolish Fool

okay, so i've a question for the feedees/gainers here. (i'm sure it's been asked hundreds of time, so i'm sorry for the repetition.)
what do you like best about gaining?
the increased size? seeing the numbers on the scale grow higher? or something else?

i don't mean to ask "why do you like gaining?"
the question is, "what do you like about it? what's your favorite side effect/end result of gaining?"

i'm just curious and wanting a little insight, so as to increase my general understanding of the topic.

Back