• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The cookbooks you reach for a LOT!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Friday

Not fap material. Bye!
What are your favorite cookbooks? The ones you reach for when you need a basic question answered? Or want a new variation on an old favorite dish? Or when you want something to impress?

I really like Mark Bittman's How To Cook Everything. You turn to a section about say, boneless chicken, and he lays out 2 or 3 basic ways to cook it with incredible easy ways to change it to something completely different with a little seasoning or a sauce. And the suggestions are quick and easy, plus his tastes spread pretty wide.

If I want to get a little fancy I go get Julia's The Way To Cook. She's very concise and I love that she's not afraid of butter or cream.

When I have a mob to cook for after hours I reach for
0060955597.01._PIlitb-st-arrow,TopLeft,-1,-14_OU01_SCTHUMBZZZ_AA100_.gif
What to Cook When You Think There Is Nothing In The House To Eat by Aurther Schwartz. That's another one (besides Jim Fobel's baking book) that I read as much for fun as recipes.

And I have a couple of old Italian books I got at the used book store that I use for light snacks and desserts.

What are your cookbook bibles?

Latest posts

Back