• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The most confusing time of my life!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herickson18

Ok, hello to all the great people here on dimensions! This is my first post ever and I think it's know as de-lurking. My name is Hahn, I don't mind if people know, I’m from Colorado, the thinnest state yes, and we'll get to that later, but I’ve run into a major.......I don't know the right word, maybe conundrum, in my life recently (this post could as get quite long for those starting to read this).

So, I've been lurking around the dimensions forums for a good probably eight years or more now, I'm 24 for those that want to know and I can remember when I was a kid, like five years old, having very vivid dreams of having really big, like building size, girlfriends. I know, not realistic at all, but I suppose that was the point into which I can remember really being a FA, and I got made fun of by my family immediately for it! But I’ve been in love with fat girls ever since, and the internet definitely made it easy for me to at least hear and see pictures of bbw. Living in Colorado was just not a very good environment to be in considering that we for one really don't have a lot of bigger people, and two, there is no scene for them anyways. So I started meeting girls online, and eventually, living other places and all that, I have met, and still meet wonderful, beautiful bigger women. Which lead to the whole side of liking bigger girls that get bigger. And as soon as I found out about the whole getting bigger thing it kind of became like a curiosity thing, asking myself what it would be like to be with a girl that likes to gain weight. Why would anyone that likes bigger girls not like them if they were a little bigger? Follow my favorite saying in the world, "ass is like money, you can never have enough!" which I probably got from here somewhere along the line.

I don't know how it is for other people but finding a bbw, I think, is a lot easier than finding a girl that would be open to getting bigger. As for myself I’m not so much of a feeder but more of an encourager, and would never want to really be with someone that is really submissive, just someone that likes to eat and likes the fact that she's going to get bigger because of it would be ideal. And that’s the hard part, I don’t want to tell a girl, hey, if you don’t get bigger I’m not going to be with you, I’ve very upfront about who I am and what turns me on, and what I’m looking for, and I’ve learned how to do that from being in relationships where I DIDN’T tell the girl until later which ended up in major heart because it came off as me trying to change who they were, at least on the outside. I just don’t like do to that, like there are parts of me that people just have to accept and I want to do the same for them, so through trial and error I learned that if a girl isn’t into that, or at least open to that then I don’t want to hurt them by having them always have that in the back of their mind.

Everyone loves, and should be loved, for who they are, what makes them, and get the chance to be with someone that absolutely loves them for who they are, which is what I’m trying to find in life. I’ve gone back and forth on liking bbw's. I was in the closet about it, but I’m definitely WAY out of it now, as all my friends know, my family knows, and I’m open to tell new people that I just meet that I’m into bigger girls. That’s really not the point though; this has all just pretty much been background information from someone that has been reading all of your post for ten years that wanted you to get to know them, which is me, ha-ha.

As for me, I’ve come to what seems like a big part in my life. For me, bbw's have for the most part been something just online, or something that is just too far away, as I live in the middle of F#$%ing nowhere, but I like it here, and I’d like to find a person that would like to spend a lot of time here with me. More so then finding the most beautiful girl, or the nicest girl, or the biggest girl, or even maybe the thinnest girl (probably won't ever be her, ha-ha), I’d just like to find a girl that really loves me for all I am. And I don't think it could have happened before now because I’ve just learned to really love myself fully which I think is the key to loving others fully. But, now I’ve gone written another paragraph without getting to the point!

WHICH IS....

I like bbw women, and ssbbw and I have been with many, I have been with many women that aren't bbw’s, and I may have been with too many women then I could handle, but it was all a good learning experience. And through it all I STILL think that bbw and ssbbw women are hot, sexy, and a big turn on. For whatever reason it makes me really hot to hear that a girl is eating a lot and getting bigger. YET, and this could get kind of personal, I apologize in advance, there is some MAJOR risks with getting really big that I’m having a really hard time with right now. I’ve just been thinking recently on how there is ALWAYS, at least once a year it seems, a kelgirl thread asking where she's at, and other threads asking where some of the more famous bbw are these days and saying that, "I hope they're doing great, she must be huge by now" or, "I hope she's bigger than ever." but I don't really recall ever reading a thread on what else could have happened. As in sickness, or maybe they got a stomach stapling and have lost all their weight, or, and I really am nervous saying it, maybe some of the greats ate themselves to death, got too big and one day died, and no one close to them really wanted to tell the communities that supported them getting bigger what had happened.

Even now, when some of you models get sick, and have to leave, does anyone here think that it could be due to being so big? Are we supposed to believe that weight really has nothing to do with any of the health problems that some people get here? or do you just say, "f#$% it" and be like this is what we're going to do! Like some people are out there rock climbing, base jumping, bungee jumping and doing high risk stuff like that and they die sometimes because of it, so why shouldn't a person that really loves eating and gaining weight not feel the same and take the risks of what could happen doing what they really love to do?

It’s gotten to that point in my life where I’m faced with these questions. Like do I really want to be with a girl that could eat herself to death, and she may be happy all the way to the end, but do I want to be a part of that? Do I want to be the guy that buys her last meal that puts her over the edge? and shit, it may be with a girl that's 300 or over 600, weight effects people differently, so we just never know when that last meal could be. But health is something that, it seems, WE as people can control with the right help and knowledge of what's going on, and to say fuck off to science and people around us to enjoy food is going against what society deems acceptable. But do any of us really want to look at our family or friends faces when one of us dies early because we indulged in food and fat, or be the person that loses a loved one and has to talk about it to people around us afterwards on what happened? Can any of us really go straight to our own mother, or mother of our loved one and say, “I’m going to eat and get bigger until I die, and if that’s the reason that I die it’s ok with me,” even if that means you, or your partner has a way higher chance of not living as long, might die before our children if we have children? Won’t get to be on this planet sharing for who knows how many extra years with the ones that we all have gotten to love and be loved by?

So that’s the questions going on in my head, as I, myself, have found a girl that being her, loves herself now more than ever, and loves to eat and doesn’t mind getting bigger, and she’s awesome and beautiful and we’ve work through a lot of stuff to get to this point where she, herself, is ok with eating as much as she wants and if she gets bigger because of it, it’s ok with her, but I ask myself: Am I ready for the potential consequences and it’s a question I have to ask her, if she’s ready for the consequences? I would love to hear back with any comments as I’ll definitely could use a little advice, or just experiences, of all you dimensions peoples. And just to clarify, if it didn’t come across, I LOVE bbw and ssbbw and support everyone here on their own journeys whatever they may be!

Latest posts

Back