• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The movie "The Adjustment Bureau"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heyyou

Hi there fellow DIMmers! Today (and tomorrow I am sure) will be an inside, cozy one, with me and my laptop. I was about to pop on the movie "The Adjustment Bureau" with Matt Damon, the same way I would watch it on the train, but in my family's dining room, witht he cats and the harp in the same room and the TV on to NJ 12, Gov. Christie is speaking to NJ-specific events on NJ12.

How did you guys like this movie? Is it worth watching? Assume i will be looking for another movie to watch anyways, so you dont need to make a spoiler alert, although keep in mind i have never seen it before. Why did you like it? Why did you not like it? Thank you!

Latest posts

Back