• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Negative Points

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xenophon

The Prodigal Returns
I realise this is a somewhat controversial topic, yet it has been much on my mind recently. (Due to the recent screening of several documentaries on UK television about morbid obesity)

My girlfriend is relatively small (approx 310 lb), yet suffers back pain, is easily winded and tired, and is also a severe snorer. (I think she may have sleep apnea).
I regularly read the blogs of various BBWs and feedees, some of whom are very large indeed (450 - 600 lb), yet NONE of them report discomfort or health problems. I don't remember many complaints of this nature from forum members either.

What gives ? Is there some unspoken agreement that nobody talks about the downsides of being fat ? Or is my partner just unlucky ?

(Before anyone asks, I am not a troll. I've been coming here since I was 14 and I'm 22 now. I'd love my girlfriend to be larger but I worry about both the health implications and the practicality.)

All responses appreciated.

Back