Two men are having a conversation:
- I’ve been married three times but all three wives passed away.
- Really? How did that happen?
- My first wife died after eating poisonous mushrooms...
- No kidding? And the second?
- She too passed away after eating poisonous mushrooms.
- Unbelievable! And the third?
- My third wife died from a skull fracture.
- Really? How did this happen?
- She refused to eat the mushrooms!!!
My Nan had an amazing way with words. I remember I rang her up when my Granddad had gone in this home – very sad. I said how is he getting on in this home? She said ‘oh he’s like a fish out of water’, I said ‘is he finding it hard to adjust?’ She said ‘no he’s dead’