Gravity Girl! Online comic

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
Hi everyone!

In addition to my Ponderous Woman comic (which is in another thread here), I have also got around to re-mastering and re-posting the first issue of Gravity Girl - the first PW spin-off. You can see it here: at Deviant Art.

The only truly new artwork with this comic is the cover, which I drew on my new electronic tablet, though I tried to retain the spirit of the original. :)

It was so much fun that I'm drawing some more Gravity Girl scenes on the tablet now! Lol!

Attachments

• gg_01_cover.jpg
    gg_01_cover.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 18

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
I had such fun drawing GG again after so many years... so I kept going. Here's one I call "Sucking It In."

Have a great weekend everyone!
Brenda

Attachments

• GG suckitin.JPG
    GG suckitin.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 30

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
The second Gravity Girl comic has been remastered and is available here: Gravity Girl #2!

It has a brand-new cover - and no, that's not Gravity Girl on the cover... you'll have to read it to find out why. ;)

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• gg_02_cover.jpg
    gg_02_cover.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 5

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
The third (and final) installment of the remastered Gravity Girl Special Editions is now online at my DA site (see the link in my sig, below).

This issue has a brand new cover - the post on DA explains why. :p This issue ties back into the events that carry on from PW #23.

Thank you for reading!

Attachments

• gg_03_cover.jpg
    gg_03_cover.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts