BBW The Superheavyweight Champion (BBW, XWG, Stuffing)

Discussion in 'Recent Additions' started by Vongola27, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Jul 31, 2019 #61

Vongola27

Vongola27

Vongola27

Any will to fight was drained from Natty by that point in the night; if she had any courage, it was buried under bacon and cheese. She dumbly nodded her head as her eyelids drooped, and she burbled, “I…oink…get it. Just please…oin-oink…let me rest.”

“I knew there was still some sense in that bimbo head of yours,” Sadie chuckled as she gave Natalie’s strawberry blonde curls a patronizing pat. “Go ahead and get some sleep, Notapig; I’m going to go take a shower. I’d offer for you to join me, but I don’t think you can lift a finger right now—besides, it’s more fitting for a pig to lay in its own filth.”

The fiendish wrestler howled with laughter as she sauntered off, muscular legs and pert ass bouncing with each step. Natalie gurgled once or twice more before succumbing to sleep, still handcuffed to the bed, and thought of an old cartoon that she saw as a kid. What was it again? Ah, yes—‘Pigs is Pigs’.

Amanda was miserable by the end of the show: after her ego had been fed, she had to sit around and spout the occasional line for the next several hours; all this while feeling like her costume would rip at any moment, short of breath from said costume, and hungry as a starving tiger. She licked her lips every time she saw someone walking by with an overfilled plate of food, desperately wishing she could have something to sate her hunger pangs, but she managed some restraint. Pigging out in front of the whole world would have been the death of her credibility, and Amanda was image-conscious if nothing else.

“God, I’m so hungry,” she whined as she waddled to the car with Levi by her side.

Any pretenses the Little Rich Girl had were cast aside once she was in the privacy of her car. Be it the hunger getting to her or a desperate need to breathe, she tugged the zipper down the front of her costume until every inch of her baby bump was exposed. Amanda put her hands on the globular gut and gave it a soothing rub, though that did little to quell her appetite. Now that she was free from public scrutiny, the bulbous billionaire threw out her perfect public image in favor of any small comfort.

“You want me to stop and get you anything on the way home, hon?” asked Levi as he reached over to put his hand on hers—and brush her belly with his fingertips.

“No, no,” she grunted as she shifted her widening hips around in failed attempt to get comfortable. “We’ve got plenty of leftovers in the house, and I will be good and damned if I zip up this death trap of a costume again.”

There was another reason that Amanda was waiting until she got back home—Heidi. The woman always cooked generous portions, but ever since her employer had gotten pregnant and homebound, she had gone into overdrive. Even with the billionaire’s growing appetite, there were always plentiful leftovers; she need never worry about going hungry. In fact, her biggest fear was being hungry for even a second more, which is why Levi sped back home as if she were in labor.

When the couple got home, the mother set a world record as she waddled as fast as she could to the kitchen. Levi followed behind after checking to make sure his daughters were fast asleep in their beds, and came upon Amanda setting a smorgasbord on the kitchen table. She had already torn into a bag of pita chips and munched on a small handful every time she dove back into the fridge for more. The sight of so much food and the idea of it all disappearing into his ravenous wife’s belly sent shivers down the wrestler’s back, and he walked over to her side.

“Babe, why don’t you sit down and let me warm this up for you?” the former Triple Threat suggested as he led Amanda away from the fridge and sat her plush bottom down in a chair.

“Levi, you really don’t have to do that,” Amanda retorted as she tried to get up, only for her husband to place his hand on her belly and gently push her back down.

“I insist, mamacita,” the burly man said in a much more commanding voice—the sort of voice he used on TV to command respect from the locker room. Levi handed her the bag of chips and a container of dip and told her, “This should tide you over as I heat up a few things.”

Amanda wanted to contest him, to take control of the kitchen and, by extension, her appetite, but all she could do was meekly nod and munch on chip after chip. Levi would use that tone of voice in the bedroom now and then, but it was the first time he had used it in their day-to-day life. Hearing him be so authoritative made the Little Rich Girl tremble, and she found herself rubbing her thighs together as he worked. Between that and his feeling her up earlier in the day, she wanted him to carry her to the bedroom and fuck her brains out, but a bigger part of her brain was telling her to eat until there was no room for the baby.

“All right, here comes some grilled chicken, corn with plenty of butter, and some wild rice,” Levi announced, only for his wife to take the plate and eat with little thought to the presentation. “Boy, you really are hungry, aren’t you?”

In between bites, Amanda huffed out, “Eating for…four. Need my…strength.”

“Strength…right,” the wrestler chuckled as he went back to the stove to finish warming a pumpkin and roast beef stew. “Well, I can imagine you’re feeling a little hungry after tonight; I had to practically force-feed you a few snacks.”

Now there was an idea: Amanda pinned to her chair by a belly the size of a yoga ball and Levi standing by her side with a plate of cocktail wieners, meatballs, vegetables slathered in ranch, and small sandwiches; he fantasized stuffing her with each and every one, her stomach swelling bit by bit. It was a fantasy he had been having since the start of this latest pregnancy, and it was only fostered by the stories and art he found online. The only difference between fact and fiction seemed to be that he would not need to force-feed his wife a single crumb, if the way she wolfed down her late dinner was any indication.

Amanda managed to wolf down four full plates of food before she started to slow down, and it took an additional two for her to finally stop. The last thing left on her dish was a few pieces of chicken and rice in a yellow curry, and she picked at it with all the energy of a sloth. Her brain was finally catching up with her stomach; there was no way she could eat another bite. And yet, that hunger was still there, mewling like a cat waiting for its supper.

“What’s the matter, mama? Feeling a little full?” Levi joked as he sat at the other side of the table after cleaning the dishes, which left him all the time in the world to watch his former fitness fiend of a wife devolve into a gluttonous cow.

“Still got room,” she muttered as she scooped up another forkful to her food-speckled lips. “Just a little more.”

The fork never made it to her mouth, as her arm, tired from all the effort, slacked and put it back on the plate. Her mind was telling her she did not need a single bite more, but thankfully, she had an attentive husband to help pick up the slack. Levi pulled his chair up beside hers and picked the fork back up again, guiding it up to her mouth while waving it through the air.

“Open wide,” he hummed. “Here comes the plane.”

The Little Rich Girl, feeling very much like her nickname, bashfully opened her mouth, shut her eyes, and welcomed the forkful—and the one after that, and the one after that too. She cooed in between bites and allowed her hands to rest on her stuffed stomach, feeling how packed it was with food and her triplets. At the same time, it felt soft and squishy in other areas, especially around her hips, where love handles were blossoming. Her mind was a mishmash of feelings in that moment: disgust at how plump she was getting; content from having a full belly; lust from the domineering look in her husband’s eyes. Amanda did not know what to do with these feelings, so she did the only thing she could at that moment—eat.

Finally, she gulped down the last of the curry, and opened her bleary eyes to a clean plate and Levi stroking her soft cheek. He hummed as he told her, “Looks like you’re in the Clean Plate Club, mamacita—how about I take you upstairs to show you what good eaters get?”

“Bed,” the billionaire groaned as she allowed her loving husband to lift her from the chair. “Too tired…too full.”

“Whatever you say, hon,” the wrestler chuckled while patting her fat rump. “Whatever you say.

2. Aug 7, 2019 #62

Vongola27

Vongola27

Vongola27

CHAPTER 31

On Halloween Night, the air was thick with children’s laughter, doorbells and knocks, and the pitter-patter of feet wandering the neighborhood in search of candy. Theresa Hartley and Carolyn Brown were usually the ones to take their kids trick-or-treating, but not this year; it was the dads’ turns to play babysitter. Why? Because as Kool and the Gang once sang, “It’s Ladies’ Night”, and the two mothers were heading to a party held by the girls at Rose’s wrestling school.

In the near two months since Theresa made her first visit to Genelle’s Gym, she and Carolyn had been adopted as the moms of the students—even if Carolyn only had three years on the oldest in the class. Being a former pro, the Queen of Hearts was able to compliment Rose’s lessons well, and her less acerbic personality ingratiated her to the students, as it offered a reprieve from their drill sergeant. She had won their respect during her impromptu match with Nina, but she maintained it through being a damn good teacher.

Her blonde, bubbly companion, meanwhile, had won their affection the same way she had her husband’s—their stomachs. The chunky Carolyn was a whiz at making up snacks, healthy or otherwise, and the class enjoyed plenty during breaks and after class. While her honey-glazed orange slices would have made her shoe-in regardless, the girls in the class were impressed with how she tried to keep up with them. Years of sitting on her plush backside during her spare time had made the soccer mom as firm as pudding, but she was putting in the effort with the others, and they respected her all the more for it.

Cyndi Lauper blared as the two bloated bunnies sped through town on their way to JJ’s apartment. Theresa waved one of her ham hock arms out the window and Carolyn was dancing so much in her seat that it was a miracle that she stayed on the road. Both girls were singing at the top of their lungs, ignoring the passers-by who wondered how much candy and/or liquor the two elephantine women had imbibed so far that night.

“That’s all they really want,” the pot-bellied driver crooned as she drummed on her steering wheel. “Some fun!”

“When the working day is done—oh, girls just wanna have fun!” her rotund, redheaded friend bellowed, bountiful breasts jiggling with the slightest movement.

Even if the two moms had been svelte, their costumes would have drawn stares from onlookers. Theresa had convinced her bosom buddy to dress in themed costumes, not revealing that the theme was ‘awesome women wrestlers of the 90s’. Carolyn had managed to squeeze her butter-soft body into a white and flame-striped singlet, with matching wrist guards and boots, in an emulation of Alundra Blayze, albeit with much more bulk. Her corpulent companion was crammed into a black leotard and Chinese dress combo, with black and gold boots to complete. The Queen’s scarlet locks had been gelled to the point that half stood up in a perfect tower of hair, and jagged blue lines had been painted across her chubby cheeks—all in the style of the legendary Bull Nakano.

Carolyn’s minivan screeched into the parking lot outside JJ’s building, and the portly pair checked themselves over in the mirror. The blonde looked to her pudgy pal and asked, “You ready to do this, Tessie?”

“I was born ready, Care,” the redhead cockily answered. “We’ve got pumpkin lager and whiskey cookies—we are ready to rock this place!”

They most certainly were not ready to rock the place. The music in the apartment was thumping so loud that, even with all the windows closed, the soccer moms could hear it from the street. Theresa made the wise decision to text JJ, who arrived at the door looking even loopier than she normally did. The brunette was dressed in cut-off overalls that left most of her rump exposed, a button up work shirt tied off underneath her chest, and a ball cap that read ‘HANDY’ on the front. Judging by what Carolyn could see behind her, the lackadaisical girl was not the only one going for the sexy ‘fill in the blank’ look.

“Dudes, you made it!” JJ slurred as she tried in vain to wrap her arms around both chunkettes. “And you brought beer—you’re, like, the best moms ever! Come on in!”

As their intoxicated hostess vanished into the den of debauchery, Theresa gave her bubblier, more vivacious friend a nervous glance, only to be met with an affirming pat on the shoulder. Carolyn gave her a grin and reassured her, “Hey, it’s going to be fun. It’ll be just like all those parties you told me about when you were on the road. How can this be any worse than the time you went all ‘Fury Road’ while driving up to Atlantic City?”

“You know what? You’re right,” the busty redhead decided. “I survived dangling out of a car going 90 down the Jersey Turnpike; I can survive a party with a bunch of twenty-somethings.”

“That’s the spirit!” the bulbous blonde exclaimed, bumping her chunky companion with her hip. “Now, let’s show them how soccer moms party!”

The porcine pair waddled into the apartment and scoped it out: there was an assortment of food on a folding table, a giant tub which several girls crowded around, and more drinks than a bar. All the girls in the wrestling school were there, each one dressed as something sexy, be it a sexy witch, sexy nurse, or sexy sex worker. The party was going strong, despite only starting a half-hour prior; they had clearly wasted no time in getting rowdy. So impressed by the decadence were they, neither woman noticed Nina Neverland sneaking up behind them until they both felt a stinging clap on their ample backsides.

“Waddup, ladies?” asked the rebel without a cause as she sauntered between Theresa and Carolyn. “Looking good—I’m digging the retro looks.”

“What can I say? Gotta love the classics,” replied her redheaded mentor while she rubbed the imprint Nina had left on her pale cheek. “And what are you supposed to be?”

The punk rolled her eyes and answered, “Duh. Isn’t it totally obvious? I’m a punk rock Tinkerbell!”

Nina gave a little twirl of her costume, and the massive matrons could just make out the resemblance if they squinted. Her hair was still the same, but she wore dark eye shadow, lipstick, and a few extra piercings. Fishnet sleeves ran from her fingers up to her bare shoulders, and her full breasts were just barely covered by a black rag with an anarchist’s circle-A. Her midriff was left bare all the way down to her hips, where another black rag gave her the slightest of decency. Another pair of fishnet stockings led down to high-heeled combat boots, and a spiky belt completed the look.

“Right, yeah, totally obvious!” Carolyn fibbed as she studied the young upstart. “Great look!”

“I know, right?” Nina replied haughtily before her eyes lit up at the box of cookies and exclaimed, “Ooh, cookies!”

Acting less her age and more her shoe size, the punk fairy greedily snatched up the whiskey cookies from the rotund blonde and popped one in her mouth. While Nina hummed in contentment, Theresa gave her rebellious student another once-over and noted that the girl’s stomach was losing its tone, but that was not the only part that was softening up. Her costume was undoubtedly meant to show some skin, but it seemed even more ill-fitting than intended.

In fact, a cursory glance around the room confirmed that this was no isolated incident—nearly all the girls were softer than they had been when Theresa and Carolyn first met them. None of them were even close to the two plumpers, but there was definitely more jiggle whenever they walked or danced; even JJ looked a touch bigger, as her cutoffs actually cut into her peachy thighs. Theresa was surprised that Rose had not said anything, considering how high maintenance the veteran wrestler could be, but she assured herself that a talk was forthcoming. Tonight, it was all about letting go and having some fun.

“God, I could eat these all night,” Nina cooed as she shifted the box under her arm. “Oh, you’ve got to check this out.”

3. Aug 7, 2019 #63

Vongola27

Vongola27

Vongola27

The bratty girl flipped her pink hair aside as she sauntered through the apartment with a swagger that belied the five or ten pounds she had put on. She led the moms to the giant tub and gave them their first glimpse of what was in the bucket—ice, water, and bottles at the bottom. With a smirk, she explained, “Bobbing for apples is for babies, so we decided that we should bob for something a little more age appropriate. Tonight, we’re bobbing for hard cider, witches, and if you get a bottle, you have to drink it.”

“Ooh, I love cider!” Carolyn exclaimed giddily. She bounced up to the tub as the girls around it parted to give the stout woman plenty of room.

Nina glanced to Theresa and asked, “She has no idea what hard cider is, does she?”

“No,” the rotund redhead sighed, “no, she does not.”

The bountiful blonde steadied herself for the cold water as the students around her chanted her name as only wrestling fans can. After taking one big gulp of air, Carolyn dove her head into the tub and fished around for a moment before emerging with a bottle of her own. Cheers rang out and congratulatory pats were given as she shook the water from her hair with a dopey grin.

“That’s so cold! I love it!” the soccer mom declared before cracking open the bottle and chugging down half before she took a pause. She licked her plump lips and shouted in realization, “Oh my god—Tessie, this has alcohol in it!”

“Yeah, that’s why they call it ‘hard’ cider,” Theresa chuckled as she squeezed past her friend, giving her a tap on her bulbous belly on the way past. “Now, step aside and let a pro show you how it’s done.”

The Queen of Hearts clapped her hands together before taking hold of the tub and lowering her head down to the water. Before she could take the plunge though, she noticed something impeding her—two things, really. Her tubby tits squished against the icy cold bucket, which meant that the former champion had to readjust herself to get a good angle. Words of encouragement were shared behind her, but she paid her students no mind; she was solely focused on ignoring how her chest was too fat for the game.

“What’s the matter, teach? We’re waiting to see how it’s done,” Nina taunted while nibbling on another cookie.

That was all the motivation Theresa needed, and she plunged her head into the icy water while her breasts were smooshed against the bucket. The redhead swiveled her head from side to side before coming up for air with not one but two bottles of cider to show for it. She held them over her head like trophies as the peanut gallery erupted into applause all around her. When she saw Nina roll her eyes like the snotty brat she was, the busty redhead could not help but show off that tiny bit more. Both bottles were opened in a heartbeat and Theresa clinked them together before double fisting the cider down her gullet.

When she finished guzzling down the drinks, the redhead tossed the bottles behind her and clapped a hand on her massive belly. She roared out, “Who’s ready to party?!”

If the girls were not loud enough beforehand, they somehow got even crazier after that, as they all cheered for the matron. Theresa and Carolyn made the rounds: greeting and chatting it up with each of the students; partaking in a little of this and a snippet of that; sampling many of the goodies that had been prepared. While some of the girls had gotten lazy and simply ordered pizza, others had gotten even more creative, with some of the dishes Halloween-themed. Theresa was enjoying a buckeye colored to resemble an eyeball when she was approached by a petite Indian girl carrying a tray of shot glass-sized mason jars.

“What’ve we got here, Vidya?” the titillating teacher asked as she picked one up and sniffed. There was definitely alcohol in there—whiskey, certainly—but she could not place anything else. Whatever it was, it smelled absolutely delicious, and she did not hesitate to gulp it down.

“Pumpkin pie shots!” Vidya answered over the roar of the music. “Part Irish Cream, part amaretto, and part cinnamon schnapps—it’s a festive way of getting smashed!”

Theresa whooped in delight at that and downed another shot before Vidya vanished with the tray. Her ears perked up when she heard a familiar tune come over the speakers—Madonna’s ‘Holiday’, a favorite of hers since she first heard it on the radio as a kid. Throwing her flabby arms up in the air, the tubby teacher declared, “I love this song!”

Like a joyful elephant, the redhead bounded out to the middle of the room swiveled her flabby hips in a failed attempt at dancing. She had studied Madonna’s dance moves for years, to the point that she had completely wrecked a tape of the Queen of Pop’s music videos, and while she might have been able to do them once upon a time, she was nowhere near limber or nimble enough anymore. Her every move made her fluffy body bounce and wobble like gelatin in an earthquake, and attempting to do even a slight leap in the air resulted in a crash like an anvil. This ungainliness did not affect her as much as it would have a few months prior, and whether it was because of her class or the drink, Theresa could not argue with the results. For the first time in a long time, she was happy on a consistent basis.

When the song finally ended though, gravity took hold of her once more, and the rotund redhead felt like she could collapse then and there. She waddled over to an available chair and plopped her ample ass down on the cushion, ignoring how little space there was between the arms. Her belly puffed in and out like a bullfrog’s throat as she caught her breath, and her tits were nearly pushed up to her chin as she slouched in the armchair. So drained was the titanic teacher that she could have fallen asleep there and then, were it not for JJ poking her in her pillowy bicep.

“Dude, those were some awesome dance moves,” the slothful girl hummed as she sat down on the arm of the chair. She carried a plastic bag full of what looked to be gummies with her, and the brunette tossed a little bear into her mouth while she relaxed beside Theresa. “You’ve got to totally show me how to move like that, dude.”

In between gulps of air, the bloated woman grunted, “You might have to put on a few pounds before you can move like me, Jamie. What are you munching on there?”

“Edibles, my dude,” JJ answered without a care in the world. “Want one? They’re straight from Colorado!”

Curious about what made these more ‘edible’ than any of the other food in the room, Theresa reached into the bag and pulled out a red and white worm. She dropped it into her mouth and slowly chewed on it while she tried to identify the flavors. Red typically meant cherry and white meant pineapple for whatever reason, but neither flavor could be found. Not to say it was bad at all—merely that it was different.

“Not bad,” the redhead remarked as she reached her sausage fingers into the bag for another gummy worm. “They’re pretty tasty, actually.”

“Glad you like ‘em,” JJ replied with a lazy grin. “They were a little more expensive than the usual stuff, but they’re hella tastier. Plus, I think the buzz is so much nicer from these.”

That part made Theresa nearly gag on her fourth and fifth gummies. She glanced up to the girl beside her and asked, “Did you just say buzz? JJ, what’s even in these?”

“Pure, organic cannabis, straight from Boulder,” the brunette answered without a care in the world. “Why? You don’t like it?”

The question gave the tubby teacher pause. As a mother of two and nearly forty, she should have been responsible and told JJ off for giving her edibles without her understanding. Yet, she could not find in her to be mad at the girl; it helped that she had a warm, fuzzy feeling flowing through her bulky body. Instead of getting upset, Theresa giggled and snatched up one more gummy from the bag as she answered, “Oh, I love them—I’m more used to them being in brownies, that’s all.”

The remark brought a dopey laugh to JJ’s lips. “Like, if I could cook, man, I would whip up some brownies that would absolutely blow your mind. Speaking of, you want me to grab you anything, dude? Those munchies are probably going to kick in soon.”

“I think some pizza sounds rad right now, JJ,” the redhead mused as she rubbed her belly. Sure enough, her stomach was growling like an angry dog, and her thoughts turned to glorious food. She licked her chops as she thought of what she would consume over the course of a long, long night...

4. Aug 13, 2019 at 3:04 AM #64

Vongola27

Vongola27

Vongola27

CHAPTER 32

It had been almost eight years since Theresa had any form of marijuana, but she was sure she had never had any quite this potent before. She thought to ask JJ how much THC could possibly be in a single gummy, considering she only had five and was already feeling a warm haze in her head. While it would normally take a hot minute for the effects to kick in, the former wrestler’s tolerance was at an all-time low after abstaining since starting her family. A few drinks were already giving her a good buzz, and only a few gummies were enough to get the floaty feeling going.

“Good thing I’m so big,” she murmured as her plump fingers reached down and stroked at her unitard-covered belly. “Any smaller, and I’d float away.”

Her digits sank into the pillow of flab that coated award-winning abs, and she gave her stomach a lazy wobble. Every jiggle seemed to echo and reverberate throughout her entire body, so much so that the redhead could swear her brain was swaying with each motion. She tittered with laughter at the thought, mumbling to herself, “God, Tessie, you are out of it. You need some fresh air—it’s too hot in here.”

Unfortunately, her body refused to cooperate with her addled mind, and after a few pathetic attempts at shifting her bulk, she settled back into the comfy chair. Theresa ran a hand through her crimson locks and sighed wistfully while her free hand reached down and bounced one of her bloated breasts. They were slowly shrinking from the watermelon proportions she had at her peak, but in her foggy state, they might as well have been zeppelins.

“You two are such a pain, you know that?” the Queen of Hearts groused as she hefted her other titanic tit and clapped it against its twin. “I remember when you two were like softballs, but look at you now—I look like I’m smuggling kickballs around. How am I supposed to make my big comeback when I’ve got prize-winning pumpkins stuck to me?”

“Oh, stop, Tessie,” Carolyn playfully chided her friend as she waddled into view. The bulbous blonde teetered on her feet for an instant before plopping down on the loveseat beside Theresa’s armchair. “You look like a million Inter-World Heavyweight Championship belts.”

Both women burst into a giggling fit at that, knowing that neither one of them did any justice to the wrestlers they had dressed up as. Theresa could feel her unitard riding up her backside, sinking in between her pale cheeks, and Carolyn’s bust warped the BLAYZE printed on her leotard. Both women’s costumes clung fast to their thick, flabby bodies, leaving every roll and curve on display for the other partiers. While the redhead’s black unitard made her look like a bowling ball with legs, her corpulent companion’s thighs oozed out of the leotard like dough being squeezed from a tube. Even though they had lost a few pounds in their time with the class, they had a long way to go before they were anywhere close to looking like champions.

“Tess, Tess, Tesssssssssie,” Carolyn hummed while she reached out and slapped her friend’s sandbag-sized arm. “This is the best—no, second-best—wait, no…okay, this is the best party I’ve been to since Spring Break in my junior year. Rasslers really know how to party!”

“What’d I tell you, Care-Bear?” Theresa lazily smirked as she slouched in the chair, belly rolling out over her thighs like an all-consuming blob. “The only thing that would make this even better is if we had a pool, ‘cause everything is better with a pool.”

“Dude, I could, like, totally arrange that,” JJ chimed in while staggering over with a box of pizza, which she set on Theresa’s lap. “I’m, like, super good at picking locks—we should totally have a pool party next time!”

Theresa opened up the box and waggled her fingers in glee at the sight of the pepperoni pizza inside. No food had ever looked or smelled as good as that pizza did; in her foggy mind, it might as well have been manna from Heaven. The redhead licked her salivating chops and pulled a slice free, biting through the string of cheese that came with it. She had had plenty of pizza in her life, but none had ever tasted as good as this did: the sweet and spicy sauce, the rich cheese, and the greasy pepperoni all combined to make for one hell of a pizza pie.

“Oh my god,” the massive matron groaned as she stuffed half the slice in her mouth. “This is amazing. Carolyn, you’ve got to have some.”

Her friend belched before replying, “Already got some, but thanks!”

Theresa slothfully rolled her head to the side, fresh slice dangling between her lips, and saw that Carolyn had her own pizza box to choose from. The bloated soccer mom was double-fisting slices, foregoing the same table manners she tried to teach her kids, which left her with pizza sauce dripping onto her leotard and staining her peachy cheeks. She always looked like half-asleep, but now, her eyes were glazed as a ham while she stuffed her mouth full of pizza.

“Damn, girl, save some for the rest of us,” Theresa chuckled, even as she ignored her own advice and stacked two slices on top of each other to make a pizza sandwich.

“Don’t even sweat it, dude,” JJ brushed off the remark with a wave of her hand. The wave then became a series of motions as the loopy girl wiggled her hand through the air like a fish before letting it flop down onto her mentor’s flabby belly. “We’ve got, like, so much food, and you’re totally, like, the guests of honor! Ain’t that right, dudes?”

The other girls at the party cheered and applauded for the two heifers, and Theresa wished she did not have a mouth full of pizza at that moment. She blushed a fine pink and gave a polite wave to her students before JJ stole her attention by patting her stomach. When she glanced over to the lackadaisical wrestler, she was met by another of JJ’s ‘special’ gummy worms, and like a fish to a worm, she ate it without thinking of the hook. Her brunette student chuckled at that and continued to pat Theresa’s jelly belly, making it wobble about like a plate of flan. The redhead hummed sleepily as the vibrations ran through her overfed figure, from her titanic melons to her mattress thighs.

JJ ate another gummy before explaining, “Like, half of this party is yours, dude. You’ve been, like, a huge help for us, and all the girls totally love you. So, for, like, the rest of the night, you don’t have to worry about lifting a finger—we’ve totally got you covered.”

“That sounds nice,” Theresa yawned before filling her cheeks with even more pizza. “You’re the best, JJ.”

The compliment made the hostess blush like a tomato, and she quickly scurried off to get more supplies for the coaches—as quickly as she could manage in her state, at least. While JJ was gathering food and drink, Theresa shut her eyes and sank into herself, relaxing what few muscles were still tensed up. The edibles were getting to her head, as she felt a fluffy sensation all over her body; poking and prodding her plumpest portions felt like poking an overstuffed teddy bear bursting with cotton. It was not a bad sensation by any stretch of the imagination, and the rotund redhead could not help the giggles that escaped her lips.

Those giggles paused when she felt someone take the pizza box from her lap. She opened her bleary eyes and spied Nina standing in front of her, empty box in one hand and a giant slice of cake in the other. The pink-haired punk smirked and waved the cake in front of Theresa, who followed it like a dog follows treats.

“Hungry, Coach?” the upstart cooed as she waggled the slice just out of arm’s reach. “How does a nice slice of chocolate cake sound?”

Theresa hiccupped and purred, “Sounds delicious, Nina. Thank you so—”

“Too bad,” Nina cackled as she pulled the slice of cake away. She tossed the pizza box aside and prodded Theresa’s blubbery belly before moving on to Carolyn and doing the same thing to her. “See, the other girls might be willing to pamper you, but not me; I don’t do mollycoddling. So, if you butterballs want some cake, you’ll just have to get your own.”

5. Aug 13, 2019 at 3:05 AM #65

Vongola27

Vongola27

Vongola27

Carolyn opened her mouth to contest the fact, but all that came out was a belch, which made her turn a bright pink before bursting into dopey giggles. Theresa, meanwhile, was neither smiling nor laughing; she could only take so much of Nina on a good day and sober mind. The redhead shifted in her seat in yet another failed effort to stand, but settled for sitting as straight as possible. Her flabby arms crossed under her bountiful bosom, which forced them closer to her chin than she would have liked, and she furrowed her brow in consternation.

“Maybe you ought to lay off the cake, Nevinger—you’re looking a little thick these days,” the rotund redhead remarked readily and ruefully.

The comment made Nina pause, a forkful of cake still in her mouth, which she swallowed before replying, “I don’t know what you’re talking about, Bessie. I’m as trim as I ever was—trimmer, even, thanks to Rose being a total gym freak. Besides, you’ve got no place calling anyone fat; your tits probably weigh more than I do.”

“Yeah, but I’ve been fat for a long time now, Nevinger,” Theresa retorted as she relaxed her arms to her sides, allowing her tits to roll back onto the peak of her belly. “But you’ve only put on weight since I met you a couple months ago. What’s it been—thirteen, fourteen pounds?”

“It’s only twelve pounds!” Nina squeaked as she continued to scoop large forkfuls of cake in her mouth. “I can lose it whenever I want—I just need to get back to my spin classes!”

Carolyn guffawed at that and slapped her ponderous thighs. “You and me both, sweetie—I keep swearing I’ll get back on the elliptical back home. Guess what? It’s been a glorified coat hanger for the last five years.”

Theresa knew that was a lie: not only had Carolyn just bought the stationary bike a few weeks ago, but she also used it religiously; she rode it in the mornings on wrestling days and in the evenings as well on days without. All that leg work had helped to thicken the blonde’s legs and backside with a layer of muscle growing underneath the doughy pudge. They still quivered with every step she took, but the bloated bunny no longer got as tired walking around the store or the house. Both women had made progress to lose some flab, and they were not about to be talked down to by a know-it-all brat.

Their taunting served to egg Nina’s eating even further, and the punk wolfed down the slice of cake in no time at all. She had the good grace to stifle a burp, but there was no controlling the hiccups that followed such speedy eating. With a dark glare, the young woman told the soccer moms, “Oh, you think—hic—that I’m funny? Think I’m eat—uhp—ing too much? Well, let’s—ulp—see who’s eating too much—hulp!”

While the two chunky coaches shared nervous glances with each other, the brat of the class clapped her hands and called out over the music, “Hey, hey, hey! This is a party for our ‘wrestle moms’, right? Well, they’re getting pretty hungry—who wants to give them a hand?”

Like cats to a can opener, the partiers all dropped what they were doing—chatting, dancing, drinking, or any mix of the three—and grabbed some food from the table. They all crowded around Theresa and Carolyn, and with everyone clamoring to try this or that, the moms could not make out what was being said at all. All they knew was that they should say something, but every speck of food they saw only fueled their hunger. Nina caught the gluttonous glint in their eyes and slinked off to raid what was left on the kitchen table.

“Serves them right,” she muttered as she ate three coconut shrimp dipped in mango sauce. “Screw them. I’m not fat—they are! My diet’s been going so well lately, and I’ve been working out so much, I deserve a little cheat day. Yeah, that’s it.”

As Nina sank into the waters of Denial, Theresa and Carolyn were stuck in the precarious position of picking a dish to start with. They reached out at random and snatched up whatever was in reach of their porky fingers—a frosted brownie in Theresa’s case and a donut sandwich in Carolyn’s. With all eyes on them, the two mothers dug into the gooey treats, and any reticence they might have had was thrown out the window. They found their second wind and all but crammed the desserts down their throats before reaching out for more.

“This is for showing me how to take a bump from the top rope!” Vidya explained as she offered up fully loaded nachos to her redheaded mentor. The self-proclaimed fashionista blushed when she felt Theresa’s tongue and lips brush against her fingers, but she continued to pop the cheesy chips in the woman’s mouth until the plate was clear.

“This is for helping me with my shitty boyfriend,” Tara hummed while holding a piece of pumpkin pie out for Carolyn. In the back of her mind, the blonde recognized it as her own recipe, which she had shared to help the petite Tara get over her scumbag lover. As it was, she just recognized it as a damn good pie, and happily wolfed it down.

“This is for showing me that awesome chokehold last week,” Conner told Theresa as she spooned ice cream into the woman’s open, waiting mouth. When the Queen of Hearts had first joined the class, the brawny brawler did not think much of her, but she did not have the big mouth that Nina had (and was putting to good use as she tipped a bowl of chocolate-covered peanuts to her lips). Since September, she had been fascinated and impressed by the flabby woman, and now held her on par with their drill sergeant of an instructor.

“This is for remembering my birthday when no one else did,” Zahara mused to Carolyn as she forked up a piece of cake even bigger than the one Nina had scarfed down. While the blonde had earned the class’s admiration through her snacks and willingness to exercise with them, her open ears and arms made her the perfect shoulder to lean on when things got to be too much. It also helped that hugging her was like cuddling a giant pillow full of pudding, which never hurt anyone.

When it was finally JJ’s turn, she sauntered up to Theresa and offered up an éclair oozing with cream. The normally loopy and ditzy girl seemed much more reserved, as if she was holding something back. Finally, she leaned in and pushed the éclair into her mentor’s mouth as she murmured, “This is for helping me see it’s okay to be super-duper fat, Miss Theresa. Thank you…sincerely.”

JJ blushed red as a pepper and sped away to eat another gummy or three to compose herself, but she need not be so anxious—Theresa was so stuffed and dazed that she could barely remember where she was, much less what anyone said to her. All the redhead knew to do in that moment was eat, eat, and eat some more, until she could hear the elastic creak in her unitard. It had been a tight squeeze getting it on, and all this rich, heavy food was not helping matters; it only served to bloat her belly further past her tits. Carolyn was faring little better, as her stomach stretched out to where it mixed with the red of her costume and made it seem like she had a kickball on her lap.

Each dish was accompanied by a pat to their bellies, thighs, and in a couple instances, their chests, but the soccer moms were too out of it to do anything but grunt and groan with approval. They could never have expected this party would end up like this, but they were in no position to complain; how could they, being waited on by their adoring students? With little else to do, they merely opened their mouths for the next dish, and then the one after that, until the unthinkable happened an hour or two later.

“JJ! We’re all out of food!” Vidya announced to the hostess.

“Gee, I wonder how that could have happened,” Nina snarked, despite the chocolate sauce on her lips pointing to the third contributor.

The brunette glanced over to where the guests of honor rested. Theresa and Carolyn were on the verge of passing out, so stuffed to the gills were they, and they said little more than the occasional burp, hiccup, or groan as their fingers worked in vain to ease the bloated feeling in their stomachs. JJ bit her lip and looked away lest she do something stupid, even by her standards.

After clearing her throat, the brunette told the party, “I think that’s, like, plenty of food for the Wrestle Moms tonight, my dudes. I’mma order some more pizza—just, like, make sure they’re comfy, okay?”

The girls then flocked back to their teachers and insisted they dole out shoulder massages, belly rubs, and more in an attempt to make Theresa and Carolyn comfortable. JJ got on the phone and proceeded to order plenty more pizzas while Nina hovered around her, making suggestions for extra soda and desserts. For the teachers, they felt like they were on Cloud 9 as their eager students eased the tension in their bodies and made them feel as soft as butter.

“Best rassle party ever,” Carolyn slurred as she slumped her head back in the chair.

“You said it,” Theresa gurgled as Vidya tipped a bottle of soda to her waiting lips.