The Thread For Long-Time Members To Check In...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MattB

Epicurean
I've noticed a few comments lately wondering about formerly active members who haven't posted at Dims for awhile. I hope no one minds this thread idea.

If you're a former or (somewhat) current regular who (for whatever reason) doesn't post anymore but checks in from time to time, please feel free to drop a quick message here to let us know what's up.

No pressure, no stress.

There's certainly no shortage of social media outlets to keep contact with people, but think of this as just an outlet for a quick hello. Like meeting an old friend for a quick drink at that pub you used to frequent...

(If, by chance, you've become a vampire and no longer feel the need to use an 'impersonal internet forum' you can certainly feel free to make a quick post after sunset. We won't judge. These things happen...)

Gspoon

Spoonah
Hey there. For a time I had been a frequent poster. I met a girl and during our relationship I happened to turn a blind eye to Dims and other BBW oriented sites.

I will admit that being gone for so long is some what intimidating. Its like joining a convo after walking away for several years.

luvmybhm

waiting for spring!
i used to post on here as bobbleheaddoll. i left for awhile as life got busy and then came back. when i tried to go back in under my old name i got all sorts of glitches. so i started a new name.

it seems there are several members on here who have been here previously but are just back under a new name. i have also read that the 'infraction' process seems to have spurred a few users to have to go in and assume a new id.

this is a nice thread. there used to be a larger base community in the threads. maybe if they check in this will inspire them to come back too.

Blackjack_Jeeves

I'm a pepper, too...
I still poke around sometimes, life kinda got in the way of my forum commitments. Getting married does that. I mostly enjoy "borrowing" the jokes I see on here, and am always pleased with the movie/video game reviews. Like-minded folks help me narrow a decision on some of that stuff. :D

supersizebbw

Who run the world..Girls!
Thanks for starting a great thread MattB.

I was always more of a lurker, but miss reading posts from the good ol regulars from some years back. Sad to see that dims is no longer what it used to be.

DitzyBrunette

"I'll never be sorry."
I posted on here a LOT when I first joined many years ago but then I got into a relationship, I was in college, I moved, took up a couple new interests/hobbies and I started neglecting every forum or website I used to visit. The other day I was cleaning out some old bookmarks and stumbled upon this one and decided to revisit. Glad to see everyone doing well :) :wubu:

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
Visiting DIMs has a lot of good memories for me but so many people I liked to talk with are not active anymore the "dancehall is a bit empty". Plus Windows 8.1 has taken most of the fun out of using my computer and now it is my enemy. I still have friends at DIMS, but we old draft horses are different critters than the young models. I do wish everyone here well and hope you find some joy and entertainment along the way. I'm still here, just a busy, tired, lazy, old, crusty curmudgeon.

canadianbbw4u

I'm not much of a poster on here but I used to chat all the time 6+ years ago. Chat was soo fun! I met lots of great people on there. I wish they'd figure out a new chat system. I have a few people on Yahoo ( ya I know.. I still use it lol ) and we chat from time to time. :D

Scarlette

I give good face :)
I'm not much of a poster on here but I used to chat all the time 6+ years ago. Chat was soo fun! I met lots of great people on there. I wish they'd figure out a new chat system. I have a few people on Yahoo ( ya I know.. I still use it lol ) and we chat from time to time. :D
I use yahoo too for a few contacts, so don't feel like your alone there! lol

Latest posts

Group builder