The Thread For Long-Time Members To Check In...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Donna

Irascible Bee
One or two of y‘all may remember me. I posted on the original incarnation of the forums (before this current format) and in the early 00’s I was practically a fixture in the now defunct Dimensions‘ chat rooms. My original moniker was Donnaalicious…but I prefer just Donna these days. I have quite a bit of free time these days, so I figured I’d dip my toes back into forum life…..

So, how you doin’? ☺

tracii 4591

Welcome back Donna.
About the same for me I was on for many years and just up and left when the format changed.
Stayed gone for a few years and decided to come back.

Joker

One or two of y‘all may remember me. I posted on the original incarnation of the forums (before this current format) and in the early 00’s I was practically a fixture in the now defunct Dimensions‘ chat rooms. My original moniker was Donnaalicious…but I prefer just Donna these days. I have quite a bit of free time these days, so I figured I’d dip my toes back into forum life…..

So, how you doin’? ☺
welcome back and I am still Joker.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Welcome back, Donna! I certainly recall your user name from back then. I forget if I was using Tad or Edx at the time, but either way I don't think we interacted a lot, I just recall that feeling of "Oh, something written by her, that should be worth reading."

Donna

Irascible Bee
Welcome back, Donna! I certainly recall your user name from back then. I forget if I was using Tad or Edx at the time, but either way I don't think we interacted a lot, I just recall that feeling of "Oh, something written by her, that should be worth reading."
Yeah, well…I wasn’t very memorable. Hopefully age and more life experience has made me a little more interesting. 🙂

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Yeah, well…I wasn’t very memorable. Hopefully age and more life experience has made me a little more interesting. 🙂
It has a lot more to do with my memory being terrible at keeping details straight, especially names :( The most I can usually manage is a sort of emotional halo (although I may remember specific conversations, just not who they are with).

Drives my wife completely crazy. Me: "I once got a ticket for driving 20mph. Our son was about 10 and got car sick on long drives so we broke up a trip to see friends in Boston with a stay at a campground in upstate New York, but it was off-season so there was almost nobody there. The roads were all marked as 10mph but on a long empty stretch I let the car get up to 20mph, not paying attention to the car behind me, that was the campground cop." Her "Son was 13, he wasn't car sick anymore but we left after school Friday and couldn't make the whole thing in one trip. We were going to New York City, the camp ground was in Pennsylvania, the car was a state trooper, and you got a warning, not a ticket." Me: "Yah, anyway a 10mph speed limit is really hard to stick to, I remember that part vividly."

This may actually be the secret to why I've been able to stick around Dimensions for all these years, I don't remember how many times I've had the same discussions 🙃

Jack Secret

tickle my amygdala
http://www.facebook.com/kenneth.c.phillips,
I don't even remember how long I've been frequenting dimensions. I've been an active Web user since 1993… Used to frequent a lot of Atlanta area Yahoo! Groups for BBW dances/bashes. Life has brought a lot of change since 1st getting online almost 30 years ago. I'm a totally different man than I used to be. It's great to see so many old members here still contributing. I don't visit very often these days, but I'm glad dimensions is still around.

Donna

Irascible Bee
Popped in briefly last year and just making another visit.

Still alive & kicking!

Haven't had a haircut since covid began so its getting long (lost contact with my preferred stylist).

Other than that, I'm still the same.

:cool:
Long hair don’t care…the burning question is, do you still sport your signature mustache? 🤣

And on a serious note, it’s nice to “see” you. Hope you stick around.