The Thread For Long-Time Members To Check In...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LJ Rock

Joining the ranks of the old folks! I'm 43 now and I think I signed up when I was around 30 lol. Time flies!

Time sure flies, doesn't it? Seems like the older we get the quicker the days go by.

I think I've been hanging around here since I was around 25 or 26.

Anitra08

Hey there. For a time I had been a frequent poster. I met a girl and during our relationship I happened to turn a blind eye to Dims and other BBW oriented sites.

I will admit that being gone for so long is some what intimidating. Its like joining a convo after walking away for several years.
So how did the relationship go

Anitra08

I need to get on here more often, been a member since 2008. Have moved a couple of times, married, and now divorced over 9 years.

Will definitely be posting and interacting more. Hello everybody once again. Ladies, grab a plate and Let the Men appreciate the abundance of curves.
Hello ice man.

Adamantoise

Existing in several dimensions
So I wanna apologise for not being around as much, especially to the forum games peeps I usually engage with. A few other things have been holding my attention - creating characters, art practice...roleplay....and whatnot. I'm sorry - I should have checked in every now and then, but it slipped my mind like so many grains of sugar through the fingers. :) Anyway, excuses over.

CurvyEm2

I've not really posted much in a long time. First joined the site when I was 15 and I'm 37 now so I'm old. Been married a number of years now, sober and pretty dull these days. Don't really have a lot to say these days but that's ok because I think I said it all when I was young. Just pretty laid back these days and focusing on being happy in my life. Not involved with the whole fat scene these days, I grew bored of it.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
I've not really posted much in a long time. First joined the site when I was 15 and I'm 37 now so I'm old. Been married a number of years now, sober and pretty dull these days. Don't really have a lot to say these days but that's ok because I think I said it all when I was young. Just pretty laid back these days and focusing on being happy in my life. Not involved with the whole fat scene these days, I grew bored of it.

Rembering you when you were first on here, I'm pretty happy to see this status. It is kind of what I hoped you'd find some day (not in the specifics, but in the general sense). I hope that you are enjoying life, even if it is comparatively quiet these days.