The Thread For Long-Time Members To Check In...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LJ Rock

Joining the ranks of the old folks! I'm 43 now and I think I signed up when I was around 30 lol. Time flies!
Time sure flies, doesn't it? Seems like the older we get the quicker the days go by.

I think I've been hanging around here since I was around 25 or 26.

Anitra08

Hey there. For a time I had been a frequent poster. I met a girl and during our relationship I happened to turn a blind eye to Dims and other BBW oriented sites.

I will admit that being gone for so long is some what intimidating. Its like joining a convo after walking away for several years.
So how did the relationship go

Anitra08

I need to get on here more often, been a member since 2008. Have moved a couple of times, married, and now divorced over 9 years.

Will definitely be posting and interacting more. Hello everybody once again. Ladies, grab a plate and Let the Men appreciate the abundance of curves.
Hello ice man.

Adamantoise

Existing in several dimensions
So I wanna apologise for not being around as much, especially to the forum games peeps I usually engage with. A few other things have been holding my attention - creating characters, art practice...roleplay....and whatnot. I'm sorry - I should have checked in every now and then, but it slipped my mind like so many grains of sugar through the fingers. :) Anyway, excuses over.

Latest posts