The thread for random single confessions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Anchovies to pizza is the best idea anyone ever had.

Salt and Vinegar chips is the worst.

Although, I'm one of those people who'll eat anything if it's covered in chocolate. :D chocolate anchovie pizza...

I love anchovies, especially on my pizza, I mean if you dont like them you dont have to have them on your half but smother mine with them please

Ola

Keeper of 'tinis
I confess that I'm good at losing track of time. :bounce:

Bearsy

Genuinely Disingenuous
IC, I just can't get into salt and vinegar chips. I find them sour as fuck.
Salt and Vinegar potato chips are one of the only foods on earth that can just be mentioned and my mouth begins to literally water.
Now I'm so hungry.

CherryRVA

Metalhead FFA
I/C that I had the best breakfast buffet ever this morning and I coulda smacked my best friend for it. We went to a place that is across the road from her apartment. It just looks from the outside like some crappy hole in the wall dive.

We went in and it was great. I love southern breakfast food and this place was awesome. Some buffets here...*cough* Golden Corral *cough*...let's just say it tastes like "yeah, we're cooking for 200 people this morning". This place...all their stuff was as good as my mom's. It was HEAVENLY.

And Green Giant and I leave Virginia to move to Seattle on Aug. 9th. I looked at my friend this morning and said "Bee-yotch, you couldn't have told me about this place, oh I dunno, over the last 3 plus years I've known you?"

Needless to say, I have informed Green Giant of this place and we have a date for breakfast next Saturday morning. :D

bigpulve

I just had chicken and waffles. never again.

and I just called not nice, because I didnt genuinely offer a girl Ive know for 3 weeks and met once to stay at my house.

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
I confess...

...It's small comfort to know I'm not the only one. (xkcd)

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
Similarish start for me....

1--Wake up.

2--Bathroom.

3--Computer.

4--Breakfast.

5--Clothes.

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
Salt and Vinegar potato chips are one of the only foods on earth that can just be mentioned and my mouth begins to literally water.
Now I'm so hungry.
Hope you got your chips. These byotches are my weakness.
Oh frack it all to hell peeps! Now I want to get on a train and travel 45 minutes to the nearest place I know for sure would have them, because I don't want to wait until tomorrow when I get to work. Grrr! :mad::mad::mad:

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
Similarish start for me....

1--Wake up.

2--Bathroom.

3--Computer.

4--Breakfast.

5--Clothes.
So you sit at your computer and have breakfast before getting dressed?! Really?? :batting:

IC I'm calling shenanigans! You know there's only one acceptable way for you to prove this to the ladies... See you on the nekkid boards :D

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
So you sit at your computer and have breakfast before getting dressed?! Really?? :batting:

IC I'm calling shenanigans! You know there's only one acceptable way for you to prove this to the ladies... See you on the nekkid boards :D
Getting dressed should be one of the last things you do before leaving the house--what if you get coffee or toothpaste down your shirt? I'd rather play it safe! :happy:

retardia

I confess I had a date last night with a very skinny guy and spent the whole time checking out the big guys stuffed into their cinema seats. :blush:

Latest posts

Group builder