The thread for random single confessions!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

TwilightStarr

IC it's a tad bit difficult to schedule my surgery, because I mean how easy is it to be like, "Umm, how about next Tuesday? That sounds like a perfect day for you to a put a screw through the two broken bones in my finger" ;)

spookytwigg

Have an A-1 day
My brain is only capable of focusing on one thing for about 5 minutes before disappearing and searching for gold and stuff.

I feel like I'm on all of the drugs.

lille

I miss snuggling up to my BHM. I only got to be with him for four nights but the only way I fall asleep now is remembering how it felt to have him next to me.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
In a few weeks, I have a job interview in the US. I'm strongly considering picking up in the hotel bar and hoping he's not a serial killer.

LeoGibson

Happy
In a few weeks, I have a job interview in the US. I'm strongly considering picking up in the hotel bar and hoping he's not a serial killer.
How about if he hasn't killed anyone yet? So if you're the first he's not technically a serial killer. ;)

Melian

Ultimate Chimera

shy guy

Monkey Trumpets
I think I'm really starting to like you so called ''desperate'' people hehe:p

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
"xxxxxxx xxxxxx are where xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx people go to find equally xxxxxxxxx people and talk about how right they are and how wrong the rest of the world is and they ride that xxxx to the xxxxxxx apocalypse."

I confess I read this somewhere but I can't remember.

However, credit to the author, whoever they may be.

Latest posts

Group builder