The View from the Back

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
I'm 5'4" and pretty wide ( hips are 57 1/2 inches and thighs are 35 inches)
I carry a lot of weight in my belly too which you can't see in this pic.
When I look at my pics I don't think I look all that big but in person its quite different.
Ah...that explains it. You and my wife are the same heigh, and even though she has a big soft belly, she carries a big portion of her weight in her thighs, hips and butt. Her butt...nothing short of epic!:wubu::smitten::bow: So from behind she probably looks bigger than you, but maybe not in person if what you say about your pics vs in person is true. Pics are funny like that, are they not? I feel like I'm a decent looking guy in the mirror, but I rarely see a pic of me I actually like! :doh:

Tracii

I have one BBW GF that is an inch taller than me and I outweigh her by 10 lbs and she looks heavier than me.
I don't know why I guess I am stockier (if that is a thing).
I always thought pics made me look thinner when the common belief is a camera puts 10 pounds on you.
Thank you AmyJo:blush:

extra_m13

the view from the back can be fantastic when... the shape is hourglass or something curvaceous and when there is big hips ass and if possible some nice back fat, not upper but lower backfat, rolls in the waist and then some more then yes, that is an absolutely delicious view

Tad

mostly harmless
the view from the back can be fantastic when... the shape is hourglass or something curvaceous and when there is big hips ass and if possible some nice back fat, not upper but lower backfat, rolls in the waist and then some more then yes, that is an absolutely delicious view
I'd say that for me, the view from the back can be delicious with many different body shapes and fat distributions. The above may be the look that you like, but be careful with the wording -- you phrase it like it is the only shape that is attractive. IIthink you just need a couple more ''' me' or 'in my opinion' or 'my taste is' type of comments.

Latest posts

Group builder