• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The "What Do We Have in Common?" Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fascinita

Jeez, we're blessed!
We talk about pears and apples, BBWs and SSBBWs, gay and straight, single and attached. Differences are often more obvious than commonalities.

Let's talk about what we all have in common as fat women--the stuff that we can *all* identify with.

I'll start:

I've found that I share with a lot of fat girls I've known a sense of having felt awkward and unfeminine during puberty. Maybe it's true that most adolescents share in a sense of awkwardness about their bodies, but for me as a growing fat girl it was accompanied by a growing alarm at opening those magazines for women and realizing slowly that I did not look like I was "supposed" to look. :eek:

I remember once reading that you should not be able to hold more than a pencil in the crease under the breasts. Well, my boobs were so large (they grew in very rapidly when I was twelve and had stretch marks, too), that I could hold a stapler under there if I really tried! It was strangely shameful.

At the same time, I remember that I'd look at my body, even early on, and secretly admired it, especially the parts that seemed to want to grow unhindered, to exceed their boundaries. I liked the way it all looked, though I knew I was supposed to want my body to look different.

Does any of that ring a bell with anyone here?

Reactions: Tau
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back