• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The women who made me fell in love with bbws/ssbbws- a little intro

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ill Will

I don't know if this is the right place to post my thread, if it is,cool if its not I apologize.
Anyways my name is Will and I'm 23 yrs old from California, Since I can remember I always been a bbw/ssbbw lover,

my early memory of being in love with bbw/ssbbw was when I was I kid and watching Friends with Monica in a fat suit, yeah it was cheap and a fat suit but it was my first experince with a bbw though it was an actress wearing latex.

Though it was an actress in a fat suit that made me appericate the pluse size woman I like to say the first model i ever fell in love with was with a model called Joi from Mercedessbbw, I was about 13, something about seeing a woman of that size flaunting her body just hypontize my mind.

Joi was my first but Catdiva was my favorite as a kid, her milkshake video made me want to see more of her, I remember sneaking my parents credit card and suscrbing to her website. it was like i was heaven, i heard of bbws but catdiva was what got me to ssbbws, to see woman that BIG and be beautiful was such in awe.

Another woman I appercaite was Goddess Patty, Patty, to me was what a ssbbw was suppose to be, seeing her throughout the years its amazing that with every pound she gain she was getting more beautiful.

To me, a bbw,ssbbw,plus size, fat, whatever you want to call them, are women who are not afraid to hold their ground espically with the body image that people like to shove down our throats.
I wrote a quick list of my favorite bbw/ssbbw in no parituclar order:
Joi
CatDiva
GoddessPatty
BigCutie Ash
BigCutie BoBerry
Syrianna
Kellie_Kay
Trysta
UnquleyMadeDiva
JenniBombshell

Latest posts