Things we break :)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

tjw1971

I remember dating a gal who sat down in one of those cheap plastic outdoor patio type chairs, when we went to a bar and grill, and a leg snapped on it. Of course, those things are so cheaply made - I don't think anyone really thought that much about it. She was all embarrassed, but people were more concerned that she was ok / didn't hurt herself, you know?

And I remember back in a summer school math class, in high-school, a girl sat on the top writing surface part of a desk that one of her friends was sitting in, and snapped the whole top off of the rest of the chair. (I helped her move the broken desk to the back of the classroom real quick, before the teacher came in.) She wasn't really that big, but a little on the thick/chunky side. They were cheaply made desks, really -- but I still overheard her friend whispering to her, "How much do you weigh??" Never heard her reply, though.

Tjw those were good stories....... do u have any more lol

byaaah13

I remember dating a gal who sat down in one of those cheap plastic outdoor patio type chairs, when we went to a bar and grill, and a leg snapped on it. Of course, those things are so cheaply made - I don't think anyone really thought that much about it. She was all embarrassed, but people were more concerned that she was ok / didn't hurt herself, you know?

And I remember back in a summer school math class, in high-school, a girl sat on the top writing surface part of a desk that one of her friends was sitting in, and snapped the whole top off of the rest of the chair. (I helped her move the broken desk to the back of the classroom real quick, before the teacher came in.) She wasn't really that big, but a little on the thick/chunky side. They were cheaply made desks, really -- but I still overheard her friend whispering to her, "How much do you weigh??" Never heard her reply, though.
that sucks. Unfortunately I don't have any stories. Wish I did though, would be kinda nice

byaaah13

It would be amazing if one of the lovely bbws on this site tried to ride one of those powerwheel cars. There is a video on the clips4sale.com site of a bbw riding one but I don't think she puts her whole weight on it. It's low to the ground so there isn't any risk of getting injured and I'm sure somebody knows somebody that is getting rid of one. I would pay to see that.

Luv2BNaughty

\m/o.O\m/
Apparently one or some of us broke the board earlier - I kept getting errors on my phone (lol) :p ;)

tjw1971

That's the one with the (I think German?) gal riding it? That was a different-looking Powerwheels vehicle than the one my ex-g/f tried to ride. It didn't have any fenders over the wheels or anything, and looked like it might have been sturdier. Maybe they made a whole different line of the things in other countries?

I think she *did* put her whole weight on it in the video though, and even bounced on it a little bit. Not really sure how much she weighed ... but I think she claimed various numbers between 340 and 370 in other videos of hers? In any case, in the video I saw, it supported her just fine, and didn't even "sag" a bit until after she plopped down on it multiple times and did the "bouncing" thing. (Probably just slightly bent the rear axle at that point, but nothing major.)

Anyway, it looks like if you want any hope of seeing one get *crushed* by a gal trying to ride it? It needs to be someone in the "over 400lbs." weight category at least! (That, or maybe someone can try riding one of the ones made for 1 kid instead of 2 sitting side-by-side. Heh.)

It would be amazing if one of the lovely bbws on this site tried to ride one of those powerwheel cars. There is a video on the clips4sale.com site of a bbw riding one but I don't think she puts her whole weight on it. It's low to the ground so there isn't any risk of getting injured and I'm sure somebody knows somebody that is getting rid of one. I would pay to see that.

byaaah13

Ya she did bounce a little but she never picked her legs up off the floor (even though I think she tried) but that's what I ment by full weight. When she sat on it, it didn't really sink down or make any popping or cracking noises which ment it was pretty strong. Maybe if she lifted her legs up it might have gave way do to her weight but who knows. Maybe it was built stronger then the one your ex tried to ride. Or maybe it was fairly new and not as old as the barbie one (less wear and tear). But it would be nice to see how much weight one of those can take. Wish I had a girl that was comfortable with herself enough to help me out lol.

chaoticfate13

just me
update.

i broke a recliner today, he arm gave way the back ripped and broke and the front part of the seat colapsed
i was secretly proud hehe

Warrior

Hi tjw a really nice story about the things of your ex-g/f Brandi to try various stuff was strong enough to support her weight or not. The best I think, is the tryout of the hotel sink. Do you have more such experiments to report?
Sorry for my bad english.

Trinkan

Hehe

Cool girl!:bow:

Actually though, it was probably just some defective part with the car seat, or some metal that fatigued over time until it finally snapped. (You have to figure that in a high speed crash, there's a lot of force being instantly placed on a car seat, even if the person driving isn't very big.)

To me, that's one of the fun/sexy things about big girls though, if they're willing to have fun with it too. My ex-g/f Brandi was 5'9" and about 325lbs. and we used to get a kick out of seeing if various stuff was strong enough to support her weight or not.

I remember once, we stayed in a hotel that looked like it hadn't been remodeled since the 1970's.... We went in the bathroom and they had this ugly sink/countertop arrangement where some material was bolted to the wall on each side, with no legs or anything supporting it from underneath. Brandi was standing with her back to it, kind of leaning on it with her hands on the edge of it. Suddenly, she gets this devious look on her face and says, "Dare me to hop up here?" I just said, "Think it'll hold you?", and she says "Let's see!" and lifts her butt up onto the counter. The whole countertop made a loud creaking noise and bowed in the middle, under her. It held her though, legs dangling over the edge. She said "Wow! It's stronger than I thought it would be!" and hopped back down. That's when we noticed all the caulking along the top edges was cracked and the sink was now loose in the cut-out for the counter. Hehe....

Another cool thing was the time she tried riding her kid's PowerWheels Barbie jeep. (It was one of those ones designed for two kids to ride it side-by-side, so it actually had a somewhat decent weight-limit listed for it. I think 150lbs. or something?) Her kid quit playing with it and the battery wasn't holding a really good charge anymore, so she was going to trash it. She put it outside and one of the teenage neighbor boys dropped by, and decided to try riding it down her driveway when he found out it was getting thrown away. He was kind of surprised when he could drive it around just fine, even through her front yard. Brandi asked him how much he weighed, and he said he was around 175-180. After that, she said, "That jeep handled his weight just fine! Let's see if it can handle MY big butt! I want a turn too!"

She put the jeep at the top of the driveway and slowly lowered herself down on it. At first, it seemed like it was going to support her. It made a few popping sounds and was squatting down kind of low but she had most of her weight on it, except for her legs still on the ground, on each side of it. Then she lifted her legs and tried extending them out in front of her, over the hood of the vehicle. That's when we suddenly heard a loud crack and some suspension part must have snapped. She started laughing and said "Oh man! It *almost* held me too!"

(So our guess is, those things can probably hold almost 2x their weight limit, which is pretty impressive! Maybe some smaller BBW's can test that theory out sometime. Hehe.)

love_my_life

My gorgeous, plump girlfriend and I were once fucking in a club toilet, with her straddling me and the seat broke into several pieces. That got me over the line, let me tell you! She's a bit bigger now, but we haven't done it since...
I knew the manager, too and he constantly reminds me about it, even though it was a few years back.

Zandoz

Highly irregular
I've broken about every kind of chair possible...several times, couches, a picnic table, a few beds, and a floor. The most dramatic was when I was going down the road at about 35mph in an old Volkswagen Beetle, when the entire seat went through the floor. The only thing that kept it from hitting the ground was the seat was bigger than the hole

Stuffingkit

List of things I have broken:

Chairx2
Bed frame
Glasses x2
Frisbee
CELLPHONE!!
And, this one was the worst: My brand new laptop. Now I laugh about it, but back then I was SO mad!

joey86

I dont know why, but I find the idea of my girls weight breaking or more to the point CRUSHING something so sexy... and it goes futher than that. if my GF was 300lbs and she broke a chair thats hot... however if she was 600lbs and sat on a car and dented it then thats a whole new ball game super sexy.

Think im just odd...

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I'm reading a lot of what the men like and want but not about their reaction to how the women who break things feel about it. What I mean is, if your lady isn't thrilled that she's breaking things and instead cries or is injured or humiliated--is that also part of what turns you on?

I'm genuinely curious.

KHayes666

Go away
I'm reading a lot of what the men like and want but not about their reaction to how the women who break things feel about it. What I mean is, if your lady isn't thrilled that she's breaking things and instead cries or is injured or humiliated--is that also part of what turns you on?

I'm genuinely curious.
Hell no.

If my g/f or any of my friends smashed through a wooden chair and started laughing or saying "mmmmm that was hot" I'd probably enjoy it.

Now if one of my friends smashed through a chair and got splinters and or started crying, I'd be the first to offer first aid or to help them up.

There are men AND women who get off on suffering, but Im not one of them.

LoveBHMS

default title
Most people aren't turned on by humiliation and/or crying.

What is often a turnon for FAs is any sort of obvious manifestation of a person having gained weight or being big. That's why you see so many "outgrown clothes" sets on paysites. There was a thread on here started by a guy who got off on seeing women having trouble getting out of a car and there was a huge focus on the idea that FAs enjoy seeing people in difficulty or under stress when that's not it at all in most cases. The turnon is more about the idea that a person is so big they can't do things a skinny person can do. Again that's why you see so many threads started by FAs asking "What are you too fat for?" It's just about the divide between people's size and about highlighting the fat.

Another thing most FAs love is unashamed fatties. Like a fat woman wearing a bikini, a fat person eating a lot in public without shame, or even a fat person commenting on his or her size without being self deprecating. Like Kevin said, if somebody breaks a chair and enjoys the fact that they're so big, it's a turnon. If they don't enjoy it or they're upset, it's typically not hot any more than it's hot to have a fat person hate his or her body or not let a lover touch certain body parts.

KHayes666

Go away
Most people aren't turned on by humiliation and/or crying.

What is often a turnon for FAs is any sort of obvious manifestation of a person having gained weight or being big. That's why you see so many "outgrown clothes" sets on paysites. There was a thread on here started by a guy who got off on seeing women having trouble getting out of a car and there was a huge focus on the idea that FAs enjoy seeing people in difficulty or under stress when that's not it at all in most cases. The turnon is more about the idea that a person is so big they can't do things a skinny person can do. Again that's why you see so many threads started by FAs asking "What are you too fat for?" It's just about the divide between people's size and about highlighting the fat.

Another thing most FAs love is unashamed fatties. Like a fat woman wearing a bikini, a fat person eating a lot in public without shame, or even a fat person commenting on his or her size without being self deprecating. Like Kevin said, if somebody breaks a chair and enjoys the fact that they're so big, it's a turnon. If they don't enjoy it or they're upset, it's typically not hot any more than it's hot to have a fat person hate his or her body or not let a lover touch certain body parts.
Why do I have the feeling what we say is being completely disregarded in favor of already decided judgments towards others?

tjw1971

Yeah, I don't know? But I can say I agree with the previous posters who said the whole "turn on" aspect of a woman breaking things she sits or stands on has *nothing* to do with wanting to see her get hurt or suffer ....

Even "embarrassment" doesn't do much for me. (I've had g/f's in the past who broke chairs they sat in, and got horribly embarrassed -- which kind of killed any interest I had in the whole event.)

What makes it "exciting" has a lot to do with the woman being ok with the whole thing. You know, part of that "size acceptance" thing they like to go on about on web sites like this, yet apparently doesn't always apply to the person of size who wants everyone ELSE to accept it? :) (Ok, that was snarky -- but I still think there's truth to it.)

Why do I have the feeling what we say is being completely disregarded in favor of already decided judgments towards others?

Latest posts

Group builder