• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Think I have met my first ever open FA...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filly

Searching Restlessly
Now I dont know what to think/feel!! Help!!

Ok... so a bit of background info...

I am 24 years old, and I have never met any guy who openly admitted to loving big girls. I didnt even really realise that FA's existed until recently!! The guys who I have been in relationships with have not been FAs. But a few nights ago I met this guy while out with friends who was a little flirty etc. Somehow he got my number (from one of my friends I guess... ggrrr), and he has been texting me pretty regularly. He has been really open about preferring fat chicks and how he thinks they are really sexy. Great right??? Like, he sent me a bunch of texts yesterday while I was at work. the 1st being "You are so sexy we should hook up" then "I cant stop thinking about you I want to **** you". Because I was at work I didnt check my mobile and hence didnt reply. But then there was a bunch of messages apologising if he offended me, then messages getting angry with me because I was "ignoring" him.

But... I dont know how to take it or what to think!!! He isnt really what I would call my 'type', and the fact he sent so many texts annoys me. He was really awkward, shy skinny . (people, please dont be mad with me im just trying to describe the situation). He wouldnt really be someone im attracted to normally. More for the personality type than anything (usually I go for the ultra confident outgoing larrikins). In fact he kind of creeped me out (before I found out he was a FA).

You know what my first thought was when I found out he was into fat chicks?? Ok this is going to sound terrible but I thought "Is this guy a perve?" I KNOW thats silly. Its wrong on so many levels for me to think that! On an intellectual level I know thats a dumb thing to think. After all there are lots of FAs here and from all accounts everyone seems really cool and people who I would get along really well with in 'real life'. But now I am really confused about the whole thing... what I felt / thought etc! I mean, im a BBW and I want to meet guys that loves BBWs!! So what the hell is my problem?????? *sigh* Obviously just because he is a FA doesnt mean I have to like him. But I was just a bit taken a-back with my reaction.

So although I know that this particular FA is not for me, I was wondering what others have thought / felt when you met your first openly FA.

Be honest, but go easy on me! I dont want to upset anyone.

Latest posts

Back