• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

to all animal lovers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

likeitmatters

happiness as finally come
I just put down my beautiful dog "jack' he was 15 years old and he was with me for many years and I am feeling very alone and the things that made me feel joy are slowly shrinking away from me.

This song tells you how I feel right now. to me love comes with a high price and few rewards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhgFNRhgVP8&feature=fvw

:really sad:

p.s. since 2003 all I have known is death, and frankly I do not know how much more I can take. So few rewards in my life and I wonder why I am still here. I wish at times I could join my loved one and leave this place because I do not enjoy life on earth anymore. Sorry, I have lost so much and at the breaking point.

Latest posts

Back