• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

To gain, or not to gain....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mishty

aluminum petunia
Ok, I have an odd question.

Recently within the last 6 months,I lost around 50 pounds,unintentially of course.(medical reasons)
I got great feedback from everyone around me, from sweet compliments, to little notes of encouragement from co-workers and of course the little "gasps" of diet-gone-right pleasure from annoying younger women.
I'm not an attention whore at all, but I felt kinda awesome pleasing everyone, my mom off my back about my weight, my friends excited about my new figure....
but

I've gained 12 pounds back in about two and half weeks! I've been eating whatever came my way, gorging on fast food, eat late, late night snacks full of carbs and peanut butter...
I'm not sure if I'm being a rebel because of the attention, or if I've really enjoying this myself, it's really strange. I like not being able to fit in the jeans i just bought, I love the little "you were doing so good's" and "should you be eating that's".
Now, does stuffing myself silly, and watching my belly in the mirror for changes make me a feedee?
Is this the same thing as yo-yo dieting?

It's all kinda weird...
So, if some of you lovely people can just give me a lil input, I'd really appreciate it a whole lot!

-Misty

Latest posts

Back