• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

To those that would like to know more about me

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collared Princess

Ive decided to post this thread in hopes I can explain a little about me..everyone has a story and thanks to wrestling guys comment to me in a prevous post I have done some soul searching and I have debated whether or not to post this and I hope that it is seen in a good light..Im laying my heart and soul out here on this one guys so please please go easy on me with the comments..this is not easy to talk about but I thought it might be good to explain how I became the feedee Iam today...Wrestling guy said in one of the posts that I should let people get to know me in other ways..I know that Im kinda looked down upon for my hard stance on feederizm and I wanted to have the chance to explain why Im such an activist when it comes to being a feedee..

SOme of you may know that my mother was my feeder..my mother was born into a poor family and they had no food..she my mother that is stole food from stores just so she wouldnt go hungry..she once told of having one can of peaches for dinner to split between 7 kids...so my mother made it her life goal to see to it that her kids would NEVER starve..she was very passionate about it...me and my 3 brothes and guests were very much encouraged to eat eat and eat untill we were stuffed...I often tell the story of evey Saterday morning eatting 2 bags of candy bars for breakfast as I watch my morning cartoons..then Id go eat something else..and was very much encouraged...the bond between my mother and I was very very strong..I had 3 brothers and all she ever wanted was a little girl..so she got her girl and was going to make sure I was feed..she would fight anyone that said anyhting about me in a neg light..when my doctor would say something about me there was momma bear right there to defend and devore the enemy..my mother got sick with breast cancer and passed away when I was 10..almost immeditly..well 5 months later my father remarries because he couldnt stand being alone..he married a wicked evil women

One of the first things she did was throw all the food away in the house..put me on diet pills and literely locked all the food up in the house ..she told me that I would be marring a senetor or someone of high stature and they would never want me fat so I must do all I could to be thin..she obbsessed over me not eatting just as my mother did over me eattting..I wasnt alowed to gain weight or I was ridiucled and humilated..she took drastic messures to lock the food up so I could not get to any food unless she sat it out for me to eat...it was horrible and she was very abusive

So maybe the way my mother raised me wasnt good housekeeping seal of approval for a mother..but there was so much love and kindness and warmth and it was all centerd around food...and I loved her dearly and miss her with passion!!!!!!

I was wondering why I get so angry and feel such a strong need to defend myself and feederizm..why I feel my soul gets ripped out of me when someone speaks harshly against my stance on feederizm..well I realized it is because of the feelings that are brought back for me because of my step mother..thats why I ask for a safe place..I want a part of my mother back in that safe place...

I will try and tone down my enthesiaziem for being a feedee..but I wanted everyone to know just why Iam who Iam...sorry so long...xoxox..Treasure Bombshell...:eat1:

Latest posts

Back