• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Too fat for Wii Fit! GRRRRRRRRRR!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexy

is red again <3
So I recently started going to yoga classes and just love them. i am not tryin to lose any weight just relax, unwind etc.

So off the back of this i decided to purchase Wii fit. Got very excited about today, its release day and went to buy it this afternoon.

I didnt really look at it till i got it home as i knew george would have to set it up for me cos i am useless with things like that.

it says on the box that it has a maximum weight. 150kg or 23 stones. Ok, i thought so it wont be able to measure my weight and keep track of any loss or gain. but that ok as im not trying to lose weight, just getting it for the yoga and stretchy things.

So i get on the board. Giant red letters appear across the screen something like "OH DEAR SOMETHING APPEARS TO HAVE EXCEEDED MY MAXIMUM WEIGHT LIMIT I HAVE TO RESTART NOW" and the thing restarts.

Ok i thought, was expecting it not to be able to weigh me i will just play the games.

But it wont let me, the same HUGE red letters appear on the screen each time you stand on the board. I am 4lbs heavier than its weight limit. i can easily stand on the board. i feel so mad, and a little stupid, for buying this bloody thing now. what the hell is wrong with nintendo?? why are they cutting out a huge section of the market?

george stepped on and it weighed him and did his BMI. it said he was perfect. BUT it then suggested he could try to drop one or 2 BMI points for extra "health"!!

WTF?!?!

grrrrrrrrr im so mad, im buying a yoga dvd and listing the bloody thing on ebay.

Latest posts

Back