Top 3 famous BHM you would sleep with?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

CartmanUK26

Taken by AMAZING FFA!
I forgot Timothy Spall! The guy who changed the way Brummie accents make me feel forever!

My accent is close (this is the only time you will here someone from the black country say this) to a Birmingham one!!! ;)

chocolate desire

1.John Goodman:wubu: :smitten:
2. Cedric The Entertainer:kiss2:
3.Chris Farley.:eat2:
At least if the sex was no good I would have a few laughs

R.I.P. starman... I love and miss you still..

Lady Bella UK

Sit on me fat boy
Marcus Brigstocke Comedian

Jack black Actor

Chris Moyles Radio one DJ

I agree with you on the third one UKchublette! I still treasure magazine that was published on the Radio 1 Live tours from 1997 of him with no shirt on on the cover...mmmmm!

Bella xXx

rachel

1. Donal Logue (circa Tao of Steve - sexiest movie of all time)
2. Seth Rogan
3. This one is a fantasy - I wish Christian Bale would put on like 50 lbs (over his Batman weight). It would make me such a happy kitten.

rachel

bigsexy920

Ok I'll be good.
We were at the same place at the same time Baby !!! NAAFA convention in NJ in 2004. Just so you know he was a little smelly. Booze and Butts.

Ok, what is this? How is it possible both you AND AnnMarie have met one of my top three chubs? :eek: Come on, now, it's hardly fair!

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
We were at the same place at the same time Baby !!! NAAFA convention in NJ in 2004. Just so you know he was a little smelly. Booze and Butts.

I'm strangely not turned off. Why was he there? Just at a random restaurant you went to?

bigsexy920

Ok I'll be good.
Honeslty I think he was in limbo on his way some place else. He wound up coming in to the dance and he hung out a big outside and in the hallway by the dance ... That was about the jist of it ... nothing really exciting. But i had to get a picture

pattycake

Wishin' 4 A Squishin'
Phill Jupitus, Jack Black, Kevin Smith, Donal Logue, Nick Frost, Jorge Garcia, John DiMaggio (the voice of Bender in Futurama), Shawn Smith, Seth Rogan...

liz (di-va)

I gotta ask a Kevin James question or two.

I just saw an ep of King of Queens where he was pretty dang skinny. Did he go through a skinny phase then? Which version is he now?

Why is he married to a model? Why? I kid, whatever love is beautiful, even if maybe he should be datin me.

He is one of the handsomest dudes on TV (I like him fat or thin)...I keep kinda getting sucked into that show because of that.

Latest posts