• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Tried out for Canadian Idol today.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canadian

Diamonds do you justice.
Had a heck of a time.

I ended up getting past the first round of auditions, and the first judge told me that I was her favourite of the first five I auditioned with. I was pretty surprised, some of those girls could REALLY sing.

I couldn't sing nearly as well, but apparently had "more of a presence" and was "the only one who made her feel something with my song". Who knows. :rolleyes:

I then got shitkicked in the second round of auditions. Just demolished. The judge asked me if I was "seriously" trying out, and then said she had to ask because I clearly wasn't a very good singer. Denied!

If I had made it past that round, I would of made it to the celebrity judges and maybe on to TV. Instead, I've got a good story to tell my friends. That's all I was hoping for from the experience, so I'm happy. And I did get a "golden ticket" to allow me into the second round of auditions, so at least I have a souveneir as well.

And in case anyone is wondering, I sang "Mandy" by Barry Manilow. Seriously.

Hey hey......... I wanna be a rockstar!

nickelback.jpg

Latest posts

Back