Trouble getting into booths in restaurants

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I actually came very close to having an issue with this on holiday. I'm only 210 lbs so I'm not exactly huge, so it surprised me.

The mcDonalds on the south coast that I visited had tiny booth, so much so that my belly was almost touching the table. The table was at a height where it hit the skinniest part of me, thankfully, because I wouldn't have fit otherwise. My boobs were hovering way over the table and the round bit of my belly was sticking out well beyond the table underneath too.

Kinda ironic that McDonalds of all places has such tiny booths, but there you go.

AmyJo1976

DM Supporter
I actually came very close to having an issue with this on holiday. I'm only 210 lbs so I'm not exactly huge, so it surprised me.

The mcDonalds on the south coast that I visited had tiny booth, so much so that my belly was almost touching the table. The table was at a height where it hit the skinniest part of me, thankfully, because I wouldn't have fit otherwise. My boobs were hovering way over the table and the round bit of my belly was sticking out well beyond the table underneath too.

Kinda ironic that McDonalds of all places has such tiny booths, but there you go.
It's been a long time since I've actually been inside a McDonalds, I prefer the drive-thru. I do remember the booths being very snug back then though, no chance I would fit into one now lol!

jakemcduck

It depends on the place. Some places I can slip in and out of, others it's not as easy. And some places get tighter the longer I sit there.

Shotha

DM Supporter
One of my bêtes noires is thin people, who take up more space than I, so that I can't take a seat. I'm talking about the sort of guys, who sit with their legs so wide apart that they take up one-and-a-half seats or who have to lean on the next seat. The other week I had to keep moving around the table at a meeting at a friend's place, because every time that I got up to do something, there was a guy who moved and took up half of my seat. The hostess of the meeting noticed how he kept doing this.

Last edited:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
That's super annoying Shotha. You should have sat on him, hah. Or maybe not, maybe he would have enjoyed that...

SSBHM

I was out at a restaurant with my mother and sister when we were seated at a booth. I barely could squeeze into a booth; noticing how fat I gotten.
Yeah, there are times when I want to sit at a booth but there's no way.
It is pretty hot just reading your brief comment. I hope you liked the feeling and weren't embarrassed.

Jerry Thomas

Last week I went to a small diner that had ONLY booths, no tables. I was too embarassed to walk out, but will never go there again! (Food wasn't all that great anyway).

Yeah, there are times when I want to sit at a booth but there's no way.
It is pretty hot just reading your brief comment. I hope you liked the feeling and weren't embarrassed.
My mother was more like you need to lose weight; you're getting fat like your aunts are. But no, I wasn't embarrassed when I was nearly stuck.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I love trying to get into the booths in restaurants, so that people can see that I can't.

Last edited:

Dafatguy

It depends on the restaurant or bar.

I know most fast food booths will not fit me at all.

Even Steak and Shake, now I ALWAYS ask for a table lol

Mr. Jigglesworth

A true Meatierologist.
My gf although at 329lbs. and mostly belly can still fit most booths where the table isn't screwed to the floor and some that aren't. But sometimes her breasts rest on the table😘

Latest posts

Group builder